iPhone 7 & 7+

by Community Manager ‎07-09-2016 08:06 PM - edited ‎29-11-2016 10:46 AM (2,748 Views)

Copy of Iphone 7 7 plus.png

*16th September Update*

Devices began shipping yesterday for delivery today. The deliveries are being made in the order of when you placed the pre-order request with us, as the stock of that model becomes available.

Please note that if you have pre-ordered an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, your place in the queue is secure however it may take more time for us to get the handset to you.

You can check for updates here where you can check for the ‘Dispatched’ status. This means your phone has been shipped to your address and should be with you within 24 hours. You will also get an email to confirm when your order has shipped.

If you have any queries please PM any of the Mods here who can assist.

15th September Update:

We have started shipping pre-ordered iPhones today for delivery tomorrow!

What's happening in stores 16th September

There will most likely be a queue, and stock is limited in selected stores. The following stores are opening early tomorrow and will have some stock available. I'm unable to confirm what stock they are getting in, nor how much they will have, and we will not be getting live updates on the stock tomorrow:

Galway Shop Street: 8.30am
Limerick Crescent Shopping Centre: 8.30am
Limerick Cruises Street: 8.30am
Cork Patrick Street: 8am
Waterford: 8am
Dublin Liffey Valley: 8am
Dublin Blanchardstown: 8am
Dublin Dundrum: 8am
Dublin Grafton Street: 8am
Dublin Henry Street: 8am
Dublin Mary Street: 8am
Dublin Tallaght: 8am
Dublin Swords: 8am

9th September Update:

Annnnnnd it’s live! We are delighted to let you know that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are now available for pre-order. They start from just €249 on our €55 a month plan, which gives you all calls, all texts, All You Can Eat Data and FREE 4G access, only with Three!

Pre-order by 3pm on September 15th to have it shipped directly to you, beating the in-store queues Smiley Happy Click here to pre-order yours NOW!

Apple have just announced their newest arrivals, the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus! We’re delighted to be bringing these phones to Three.

iphone-7 (1).png

We should have more info in the coming days on pricing, the models and colours that will be available but in the meantime you can register your interest here on our website. Everyone that registers will be emailed as soon as the phone is available for pre-order, so this gives you the chance to be first in line for the latest from Apple!

If you’d like to be kept up to date on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, click ‘Like’ below and we’ll let you know when we have more news.

We’re looking forward to checking the new camera! What are you looking forward to most? Comment below Smiley Happy 

Comments
by Legend
on ‎08-09-2016 09:55 AM

Word of warning on the new iPhones from apple.

from  http://www.apple.com/ie/iphone-7/

1. iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water and dust resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
  2. The high-gloss finish of the jet black iPhone 7 is achieved through a precision, nine-step anodisation and polishing process. Its surface is equally as hard as other anodised Apple products; however, its high shine may show fine micro-abrasions with use. If you are concerned about this, we suggest you use one of the many cases available to protect your iPhone.
by Community Manager
on ‎09-09-2016 07:59 PM

@Username6078 @uniq @AndOneill and @ciaranius, check above for an update!

by Dwalsh
on ‎09-09-2016 08:52 PM

Your upgrade page for existing customers to pre-order iphone7 is not working.

by scal1
on ‎09-09-2016 10:26 PM
Hi
When will the price for the 6S drop if so, when around thanks
by Moderator
on ‎10-09-2016 03:47 PM

Hi @Dwalsh, can you tell me what's happening please? @scal1, we've no info on this at the minute, keep an eye on the website for any updates. 

by Keithfitz1996
on ‎11-09-2016 01:21 PM

Your page that you pre-order the iphone 7 plus doesn't work. Once you enter all billing info and card details, the page get returned with a message saying 'Your card has been used too recently'. 

I've contacted customer care twice about it but they can't figure it out. 

by Community Manager
on ‎12-09-2016 09:12 AM

Morning @Keithfitz1996, have you ordered something else off Three recently? Can you try clearing your cookies and cache (CTRL, SHIFT and DEL on a PC) or use another browser?

by
on ‎12-09-2016 01:43 PM

Just wondering if there's any point in showing up early on Friday morning to try and get an iPhone 7 Plus, if you haven't preordered. Will there be any stock reserved for walk-in customers, or will all stock be reserved for pre orders?

by JJ
on ‎12-09-2016 01:50 PM
i will be availing of my upgrade available on the 23/9/16but noticed to buy the new iPhone 7 base model of 32g is E379 on my current plan when it was E229 back when i got my last upgrade. What is the reason for this large increase and is there any discounts available to current customers
by scal1
on ‎12-09-2016 04:08 PM
Will the iPhone 7 be in stores this Friday