• Three_Ashling
  • 28-02-2017

Huawei P10 and P10 Plus

by 3 Moderator on ‎28-02-2017 12:53 PM - last edited on ‎09-05-2017 12:36 PM by 3 Community Manager (3,137 Views)

Copy of NewsFeed.png

UPDATE: 03/04/2017

Selected stores will open extra early tomorrow for the Huawei P10 Launch Day!

The Huawei P10 launches in store tomorrow and selected stores will be open from 8am.

There will be a free limited edition Premium Huawei Photography gift pack with your new P10 too so make sure you get into your nearest selected store early.

Gift packs are available in selected stores while stocks last.

Capturep10.JPGIMG_6956.png

The following stores will open at 8am on 4th April.

Click here for more

- Grafton Street, Dublin

- Henry Street, Dublin

- Blanchardstown, Dublin

- Liffey Valley, Dublin

- Dundrum, Dublin

- Swords, Dublin

- Patrick Street, Cork

- Shop Street, Galway

- Cruises Street, Limerick

- Crescent Shopping Center, Limerick

- Waterford

Check out our store locator here. If you have any questions, comment below.

This launch day is for the Huawei P10 only. The Huawei P10 Plus will be available in store at a future date - keep an eye here for updates.

Update 23/03/2017: The Huawei P10 and P10 Plus are now available for pre-order on Three.ie, starting from only €99. 

If you pre-order your Huawei P10 or P10 Plus online by 3pm on April 3rd, you'll get a free limited edition Premium Photography gift pack. 

Huawei VIP service is also standard with the P10 and P10 Plus, which includes a three-year warranty, three-month screen guarantee and three-month product replacement. Terms and conditions apply. Pre-order now

Huawei P10 and P10 Plus

Huawei announced their two new flagship smartphones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the P10 and P10 Plus and it’s coming soon to Three. There’s no doubt Huawei’s newest release will impress anyone looking for a device with unique style and high-functionality.

The phones feature the first ever hyper diamond-cut finishing on a smartphone, which adds strength and colour and sets an industry benchmark for style and craftsmanship. It’s preloaded with Android 7 and updates to Huawei’s EMUI 5.1, which brings performance improvements across memory, gesture and touch.

One stand out feature we love is the new front facing camera. It’s perfect for selfie-lovers - guilty as charged! The lens captures twice as much light, producing some high-quality images and producing some Instagram-worthy uploads. Though ’selfie’ is not the only word we're hearing around the P10 launch at MWC…we’re also hearing the word ‘groufies’ a lot more. This is because the P series has some unique software which widens the lens when it recognises a group of people in a shot, which is very cool.

The rear is all about Leica Dual Camera 2.0. With a 20-megapixel plus a 12-megapixel RGB sensor, the new P-Series delivers superior technical and artistic photography features on a smartphone. Perfect for everyday use, or the aspiring smartphone photographer.

We’ve listed the key specs below. The Huawei P10 will be available in Graphite Black exclusively from Three, for a limited time only from Mid-April and all major channels from May – don’t forget to register your interest now for the latest updates.

huawei p10.png

Key Specs

P10

P10 Plus

Screen

5.1” Display

5.5” Display

Camera

12MP + 20MP camera with 8MP front facing camera

12MP + 20MP camera with 8MP front facing camera

Battery

3200mAh Non-Removable

3750mAh Non-Removable

Storage

64GB with expandable SD support up to 256 GB

128GB with expandable SD support up to 256 GB

SIM Size

Nano

Nano

Bluetooth

Bluetooth 4.2

Bluetooth 4.2

OS

Android 7 + EMUI 5.1

Android 7 + EMUI 5.1

Processor

Octacore

Octacore

Comments
by 3 Staff
on ‎04-04-2017 11:52 AM

@Chuck_Norris, can you see an option on your order to do this? You would need to cancel it and reorder it because we can't change the address after it's being pushed through the warehouse.

I'd hold out for now. Usually, the driver will give you a ring that day and you can make arrangements. Should be too long now!

by
on ‎12-04-2017 11:22 AM
Are the preorder P10 Plus being shipped today? Or have they been shipped already?
by
on ‎12-04-2017 09:25 PM
Ok, so I'm guessing they haven't shipped as yet. My preorder email had said they were due to be shipped on 12/04, and I've not had any further updates as yet. Any chance someone could look into this please?
by 3 Moderator
on ‎13-04-2017 09:40 AM

Thanks for that. I can see that your order is still on our system, but hasn't been shipped yet. The phones statues is still out of stock. 

by
on ‎13-04-2017 10:32 AM

Thanks for that @Three_Martin. That leads to my next questions: when are the phones going to be in stock; and when are they going to be shipped? Can I get an answer to those by the end of today please?

by 3 Staff
on ‎13-04-2017 10:44 AM

We'e double checking this for you on our side and we should be back to you within the hour. 

by
on ‎13-04-2017 10:47 AM

Thanks @Three_Karen

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean