Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
  • Three_Joolz
  • 27-11-2017

Christmas App of the Week - Picniic Family Organiser

by 3 Moderator on ‎27-11-2017 12:11 PM - last edited on ‎30-11-2017 11:17 AM by 3 Community Manager (106 Views)

App of the Week.jpg

Christmas can be a very busy time for many of us - having family home for the season, trying to visit relatives and catching up with friends is just the beginning. Not to mention making sure you have all your presents bought and getting prepped for the all-important Christmas Day dinner. If like me, you like to be organised, Picniic is a really handy app.  

Why should I download this?

Picniic allows you to easily plan your whole Christmas season! You can set up the whole family as a shared profile - each person then has their own account, and the entire family or group can see the same dashboard. Within this dashboard, you can add dates to your calendar, send notices for all to see, upload pictures, share recipes and create to-do lists. The app is very easy to use and has a great layout. In addition, you can add notifications that will update on your phone as the time approaches. One member of the family or group can set up the account and then add up to six members, with each member having the option to add a profile picture.  

There are various plans available depending on your needs. You can avail of the Free plan, Family Plan Monthly and Family Plan Annual. The Free plan gives you access to the shared account, calendar, shopping/to-do list, family news and recipes. Family monthly and annual offer premium services within the app.    

Xmas app 1.pngxmas app 2.png                                                         

Where can I get the app?

The app can used on both iOS and Android devices. Download from the App Store here or from the Google Play Store here.

Joolz

Joolz

Joolz is one of our in house bloggers. She loves reporting on the newest trends in apps and tech news and she loves all things Apple.

You can contact Joolz here.