Re: unlock iphone

Scout

Hi i have requested an unlock code and i did get an email back saying i cant get an unlock code at this time? I have just upgraded my phone and was told that i can get an unlock code for the old one

Many thanks

Diana

Staff

Is your old phone registered with us Diana already? Send on your account details by PM and I can take a closer look, I'll just need your IMEI number too. 

Scout
Hi thank you for a reply , not sure how to PM
Posted From Apple iPhone

Staff

There's an option on the page for private message. Can you see it there?

Pathfinder

Back on to customer services as much use as a chocolate tea pot !! Supposedly code will be sent in 2 days heard that about 6 times so far still IMEI doesn't match "oh but we've corrected that" I hear Live Chat say shame they don't actually do it Man Frustrated

Scout

Hi,

I have requested an unlock code for my phone but received a message saying 
'The information you supplied to us via our online form was either incomplete or does not match the information we have registered to your account. At this time we ask that you resubmit the network unlock code form at http://www.three.ie/unlockcode, ensuring that all of the required fields are completed in full.' I don't know what was wrong with the information I supplied. Can you help?

Thanks,

Niamh.

Highlighted

Hi @niamhoc, can you PM your details and I'll look into this for you now?

Hello,

I'm not exactly sure how to use this forum and how to get help... We have an old iPhone 4S, which belonged to my partner and it used to be his business phone. It's at least 4-5 years old. We don't have the original sim card anymore, but it is locked to Three network. Can we get it unlocked?? We don't have all the details needed for the form anymore - he won't remember the number or address given at registration. Can someone please help?

Regards,

Izzy

Staff

@nathanielgranta hi there, can you send me the IMEI of the phone through private message please and I can look into this for you. Karen 

Hi can you help me get unlock code for S7. I bought this on line and did not know it was locked to three. Is their any way of getting this unlocked?
Posted From Samsung SM-A310F

Hey @Icoffey2367 👋 You can request an unlock code here 👉 https://bit.ly/1LVpGTx  You'll need to have a total top up of €130 to be eligible for an unlock code 👍 Mairéad

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter