Scout

Re: unlock iphone

Hi i have requested an unlock code and i did get an email back saying i cant get an unlock code at this time? I have just upgraded my phone and was told that i can get an unlock code for the old one

Many thanks

Diana

Staff

Is your old phone registered with us Diana already? Send on your account details by PM and I can take a closer look, I'll just need your IMEI number too. 

Scout

Hi thank you for a reply , not sure how to PM
Posted From Apple iPhone

There's an option on the page for private message. Can you see it there?

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Pathfinder

Back on to customer services as much use as a chocolate tea pot !! Supposedly code will be sent in 2 days heard that about 6 times so far still IMEI doesn't match "oh but we've corrected that" I hear Live Chat say shame they don't actually do it Man Frustrated

Scout

Hi,

I have requested an unlock code for my phone but received a message saying 
'The information you supplied to us via our online form was either incomplete or does not match the information we have registered to your account. At this time we ask that you resubmit the network unlock code form at http://www.three.ie/unlockcode, ensuring that all of the required fields are completed in full.' I don't know what was wrong with the information I supplied. Can you help?

Thanks,

Niamh.

Highlighted

Hi @niamhoc, can you PM your details and I'll look into this for you now?

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.