poor signal

Lookout

Hi,

I recently moved to a block of flats in Lucan and there is poor signal in my flat except for the north side rooms. Is there someway the signal can be boosted in this area? The cell sites around my area are DU0198, DU0197, DU0194 and the farthest one is DU0199.

As I move from the rooms to the living room towards the inside of the compound, the signal vanishes. Even in the rooms, I have only about 1 bar (sometimes 2).

Please help and have the signal strength on these towers increased. 

Thanks and Regards,

M

Re: poor signal

Hey Muddy 👋 Is your signal fine everywhere else, Is it just in your flat you're experiencing this? Mairéad

Lookout
Hi,

The signal is normally ok outside. When I am inside a building I notice it drop to one bar. Does not matter if it is set to lte or 3g/2g.

My phone is a Samsung duos. I have a UK Vodafone SIM as well that is showing full signals when Three is showing 1 or 2 bars. However at my flat, Vodafone disappears completely.

Regards,
M
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN
Highlighted

Hi Muddy, we can't guarantee service inside as some structure of the building can impact your service. 

Lookout
Lame excuse. I don't live in a bunker. There are 4 towers around me and the no signal???
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN

Staff

This could be due to the structure and materials used in the building. If there's anything else I can hep you with you can come back to us here. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter