Re: Why doesn't the mobile broadband buy add-on function wor

Leader

Day 193....................................Will it get to 200??????????????

WAKE UP THE TECH TEAM ...................................

Leader

Day 194

Well @Three_Karen @Three_Stephen @Three_Mairead @Three_Brogan Do we get an Update from the Tech Team ??????????????????????????????????

Navigator

This has never worked for me Either

3 Moderator

Hi there, we are working to get this resolved and it's under investigation right now, I don't have any further updates at this time. Rachel 

Heard it all before, at least a year ago, and yet here we are (still). Let
people know when you have SOLVED the problem, we all know what "looking
into" and "investigating" means at Three ...

Leader

DAY 196............................And Counting

Leader

Day 197 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leader

DAY 199 .............YES ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE DAYS SINCE THIS WAS REPORTED..............................CAN YOU BELIEVE IT

Tomorrow wil be another big Milestone on the way to a full year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leader

Its the BIG 200 days since Scout first raised this Issue.

What a tech team three have .............................................200 DAYS can you believe it...............................200 days. 

A BIG GOLD STAR FOR THE TECH TEAM.

Whats the betting it will get to 365 days??????...................................................................I am Counting

Leader

201 days

Leader

202 DAYS

I will keep Counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Leader

DAY 203

Nothing special about 203 days really ....................................................

Leader

DAY 206 and still not working

The Gimps Sleeping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leader

DAY 207

3 Community Manager

I sent you a PM yesterday afternoon @Peedoff, can you get back to me with the additional info when you get a moment?

Leader

Day 208

And No you cannot have my details AGAIN. This is a website issue and not mine personally. If it was the case that it was a personal issue then by all means you can have the details. All the personal details in the world wont fix a website issue.

With all due respect

Leader

DAY 209

Say what you like about Three.ie, but they are consistent if nothing else.

Here’s the message I got on My3 more than 200 days ago when I tried to buy an add-on:

Buy Add-ons.

Sorry, there's been a problem.

We know about it and are working hard to fix it.

Here’s the message I got today at 11am (nothing has changed in the meantime):

Buy Add-ons.

Sorry, there's been a problem.

We know about it and are working hard to fix it.

If this is “working hard”, it makes you wonder what their normal pace of work is. Good luck to all those trying to get Three to fix the most recent prepay shambles …

3 Community Manager

@Peedoff and @SteveC, the issue is a complicated one and while the team are working on it, it will take more time. In the meantime the mods here can apply an addon for you, just pop us a PM with your details. 

You can also use webchat, 1913 or another method of contacting customer care if you would feel more comfortable doing so.

What a pathetic response from Three .... You are completely missing the point. The point is that you continue to offer on your website a service  (buy add-on online) that you know you cannot provide (or not to everybody). If the function does not work, why is it still there? At the very least, why don't you be straight with people and tell them on the website that this function might not work for them because of a known problem? I worked for the largest mobile operator in the Netherlands (KPN) for almost 20 years. The regulator there would not stand for dodgy practices of this kind. You are misleading people. After all this time, the best you can come up with is that the problem is 'complicated' and the team are 'working on it'. When I want to buy an add-on, I expect to be able to do it online,  in the way you advertise on your website. I don't want to have to phone people, get into a live chat or send a PM with my date of birth and other personal details. How do we know what you are going to do with our personal details? I do not use Three any longer because I find you unreliable and unhelpful. Vodafone and the others have no problem in letting people buy add-ons on their websites. Perhaps your 'team' should seek their advice. And I bet your team would have acted sooner if the 'buy credit' function had not been working. Three obviously likes taking people's money - witness the latest prepay shambles - but is evidently less keen about letting them use it. It is a totally unacceptable situation.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter