Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Which Mast

Pathfinder

Hi
If I pm to you my Eircode, would you be able to tell me which mast has the best cover for my house
Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: Which Mast

3 Community Manager

Thanks @cwn very handy link Smiley Happy 

@Naser because signal fluctuates in waves, it's impossible for us to predict which mast would be best for you, but if you're already on Three we can look at your number and see which mast you mostly connect to. Drop me a PM with your details if you'd like us to take a look at your number.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi there We have a coverage checker on website that you can enter your address into, here's a link Coverage Checker

Pathfinder

I know that map by heart, as well as Vodafone and Meteor coverage maps in my area, I need to know which mast because I want to install an outdoor antenna, the map doesn't tell you which direction you aim the antenna.

Highlighted

Guide
Comreg provides a map of mast locations. Link http://siteviewer.comreg.ie/#explore
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F

3 Community Manager

Thanks @cwn very handy link Smiley Happy 

@Naser because signal fluctuates in waves, it's impossible for us to predict which mast would be best for you, but if you're already on Three we can look at your number and see which mast you mostly connect to. Drop me a PM with your details if you'd like us to take a look at your number.

Pathfinder

Thank you Sheena

Pm sent

Legend
Install the opensignal app on your phone that will be useful

Posted From Android 2.0

Pathfinder

Thank  you Billbond

I have mobile broadband in Huawei B315 router