Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

3 Staff

Scout

Hi @Three_Sophie I am having this same problem. I spoke to customer service yesterday who told me they would email me the proof of purchase in an hour. I purchased the mobile phone over the phone and hence never received a proof of purchase. Please would you be able to help? Thanks.

3 Staff

Hey Nisha, have you gotten this yet? Send me on your details by PM if not and I'll get it sent to you. 

Scout

Hi,

I want to get my phone unlocked and I have no proof of purchase.

I brought the phone over a year ago and did not keep the receipt. I think I even brought it from a 3 store

I am out of my long-term contract and am currently just on a month to month one. If I cancel my contract would I be able to unlock my phone?

Is there any steps I can take to unlock my phone if I cannot get proof of purhcase?

Scout
Can you please message me with the date of purchase of my device,
I am trying to claim the vr headset and have spoken to you 4 times now to be sent the same thing time amd time again, i have even been up to our local branch and no one can seen to complete this simple task...
Giving up hope please help!...
Regards George
Posted From Samsung SM-G935F

3 Moderator

Hi Georgedu62, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please plus the IMEI of the phone? 

Scout

Hi , I'm having exactly the same problem , spent most of yesterday on the phone  with 3 separate calls, each time I was told an email would be sent now. Still nothing . Help plz 😑

Posted From Samsung GT-P5210

3 Staff

Hi @Big444, Thanks for getting in touch about this. Can you PM me your details so I can check this out more for you? I just need your mobile number, full name, address and DOB. Bob

Scout

Hey @Three_Sheena I am having exactly same issue could you please help?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Henrique

3 Moderator

Hi Henrique, can you Pm me your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check this out. 

Scout
Hi, would you be able to help me out with getting proof of purchase for my insurance claim? Thanks
Posted From Huawei G7-L01

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you?

Scout

hi i also require proof of purchase so that i can provide it to apple to unlock my apple id

please help

3 Moderator

@aaronmahler Could you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll help you out 👍

Scout
Good morning,

I'm looking for the same. Proof of purchase for my IPhone 7 Plus. What information do you need to be able to send me one please?

Cheers
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
hi there I really need some help with getting my phone usage three have not been helpful when i called they said they made the request for it but 5 days later no response from the department that deals with this. I called up three yesterday with the man saying wait a few more days which I don't have I'm really annoyed right now. pls help
Posted From Android 2.0

Lookout
hi there ive called three for proof of usage 5 days ago still no reply or help when I called last night pls help.
Posted From Android 2.0

Lookout

hi good morning

i forgot to state that it was for my phone insurance claim which I need asap. thanks

Posted From Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi there, this can take up to 5 working days. If you need me to check this out for you DM me your number, name, address and DOB 👍

Hi,

I need Proof of Purchase to make an insurance claim. My phone was purchased in 2015. How do I go about getting this?

Thanks, Imogen

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter