Trying to get Proof of Purchase

Scout

Hi there,

I'm trying to get proof of purchase for my Samsung Galaxy S6 which I bought on a Classic Flex Max 350- 24 month plan on 29/4/15

I've spoken to Three customer service 3 times about this and can't seem to get what I'm looking for! They keep sending me this email (xxx used to hide personal info)

• Customer Name:-Rebecca xxx
• Customer Address:-xxxxxxx
• Three Mobile Number:-xxxxxx
• Three Account Number:-xxxx
• Contract Start Date:-29/04/2015
• Contract End Date:-28/04/2017
• Handset Make and Model:-Samsung Galaxy S6
• IMEI Number:-xxxxx
• Account Status : Active

The problem here is that it does not state the date of purchase of the device, only the start date of the contract. I know that these are the same date but insurance, being insurance, need something that specifically states the date of purchase.

I only have a certain amount of time in which to process this claim under the terms & conditions of my policy. The delays I'm experiencing with trying to get the correct information are putting that deadline at risk. If I can't get this sorted out tomorrow I will not be able to make the claim for my phone!

Please can you help me???

Thanks Rebecca

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

Community Manager

Hi @becco, can you send me a PM with your details and where you purchased the phone? i.e., online, in store, over the phone etc. 

We should be able to sort you out with this no problem.

Scout
I'm also trying to sort out a receipt for a phone I just bought online incase I need it for insurance in the future. Can you help?
Posted From Apple iPad

Community Manager

Sure thing @Laoiseach, can you PM your details? When you buy a phone online you should receive an email which serves as your receipt and proof of purchase though.

Scout

Thanks @Three_Sheena for sending on that info to my insurance company. All sorted now!

Community Manager

Scout
Hi sheena could you please obtain this for me as trying to claim on insurance!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout
Posted From Apple iPhone

Staff

@Kljy3 - do you have the initial email you got from when you ordered online?

Scout
No it was ordered in store

@Kljy3, can you pop me a PM with your number and details and I'll check this out. 

Guide
I'm in the same boat I never got a receipt emailed to me have been onto customer service and the mods here still not resolved. Mods said they will get back to me on Monday as the need to look into it. I'll post here with any updates
Posted From Apple iPad

Staff

Hi stevo-dtm, I can see that you were speaking to our chat team yesterday. They gave you the number for sales support, if you give them a call they'll be able to sort this out for you Smiley Happy 

Guide
Hi @Three_Sophie

Yes that's correct
Posted From Samsung SM-G925F

Staff

Thanks if you give them a call they will be able to help Smiley Happy

Scout

hi @Three_Sophie i am having this same problem i have called up twice but all that can be sent to me is a confirmation i have a contract and nothing to do with buying the phone. would you be able to help?

thanks

Hi Im95, can you PM us your number, name, address and DOB, I'll check this out Smiley Happy 

Scout

Hi, 

I've called and live chatted with two operatives now regarding getting my proof of purchase sent to me for an insurance claim, I need as soon as possible as my insurance are chasing me now however despite multiple contacts I still haven't received it.

Thanks,

Amy

Staff

Hey Amy, send on your account details and email address and I'll get this sorted asap. 

Scout

Thank you - I've just sent you all the details Smiley Happy 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??