Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

Hi there, trying to make an insurance claim for my samsung s7 edge. My insurance company requires proof of purchase on company letter head paper with purchase date and date of purchase/upgrade and my IMEI number.. I went in store to upgrade my phone and can't seem to find any proof of purchase. 

Thanks!

3 Moderator

Hi Dannyhilldrup 👋 Can you PM me your full name, number, IMEI number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Where did you purchase this phone? Who is your insurance with? Martin. 

I also need proof of purchase please.

I need this ASAP Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

Hi ddbroadhead92

If you PM me the name, address, date of birth, number & IMEI I'll look after this for you 👍

Hi, I require a proof of purchase recipet including date of purchase, recipet/invoice number, cost, product description etc to claim my free LG watch style and headphones for my LG G6 in a few days. I've contacted live chat but they just keep sending me contract details and not a recipet.
Is there any chance I'd be able to get a recipet/invoice with these details?

Thanks
Posted From LG H870

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Did you buy the phone online or in store? Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth in a PM and I'll have a look at your account?

Hey I bought it online, I've just sent you a pm thanks
Posted From LG H870

3 Staff

Scout

Hi,

I also require proof of purchase for an insurance claim. I purchased the phone two years ago in store.

Thanks

Highlighted

Scout

Hi,

I also require proof of purchase to complete an insurance claim. I purchased the phone in store 2 years ago.

Thanks