Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

3 Staff

@imogenlovera  can you PM your IMEI, number, address and DOB so I can look into this for you please? 

Hi - I'm also trying to get proof of purchase for an insurance claim. The phone was upgraded over the phone and though I have a copy of the 'online upgrade confirmation' email, this does not contain the IMEI number which must be included as part of my insurance claim. Is there anyway I can receive some confirmation of this from Three? Thanks!

3 Staff

Hi chloearji, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth plus the IMEI of the phone and the make and model, please? I'll request this for you. I'll also need your email to send you the proof of purchase. 

Hi,
I have to make my phone fixed and I also need a proof of purchase. Is it possible to have one too?

thanks
Mehdi

3 Moderator

@Mehdi Could you PM your full name, address, date of birth, number and IMEI and I'll look into this for you 👍

Hello

I require proof of purchase for an insurance claim on my iPhone that I got with my contract 2 years back.  I have an email from when it was ordered (online renewal) but there is no IMEI number on this so it is not adequate for the insurance company. Can you help me organize this? I need this quite urgently. Many thanks 

Hello

I require proof of purchase for an insurance claim on my iPhone that I got with my contract 2 years back.  I have an email from when it was ordered (online renewal) but there is no IMEI number on this so it is not adequate for the insurance company. Can you help me organize this? I need this quite urgently.

Many thanks

Adam 

3 Staff

@adamr can you send me your number, IMEI, address and DOB please so I can verify your account and look into this for you. 

Highlighted

Thank you for the quick reply I have sent a PM

3 Moderator