Highlighted

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

@imogenlovera  can you PM your IMEI, number, address and DOB so I can look into this for you please? 

Scout

Hi - I'm also trying to get proof of purchase for an insurance claim. The phone was upgraded over the phone and though I have a copy of the 'online upgrade confirmation' email, this does not contain the IMEI number which must be included as part of my insurance claim. Is there anyway I can receive some confirmation of this from Three? Thanks!

Hi chloearji, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth plus the IMEI of the phone and the make and model, please? I'll request this for you. I'll also need your email to send you the proof of purchase. 

Scout

Hi,
I have to make my phone fixed and I also need a proof of purchase. Is it possible to have one too?

thanks
Mehdi

@Mehdi Could you PM your full name, address, date of birth, number and IMEI and I'll look into this for you 👍

Lookout

Hello

I require proof of purchase for an insurance claim on my iPhone that I got with my contract 2 years back.  I have an email from when it was ordered (online renewal) but there is no IMEI number on this so it is not adequate for the insurance company. Can you help me organize this? I need this quite urgently. Many thanks 

Lookout

Hello

I require proof of purchase for an insurance claim on my iPhone that I got with my contract 2 years back.  I have an email from when it was ordered (online renewal) but there is no IMEI number on this so it is not adequate for the insurance company. Can you help me organize this? I need this quite urgently.

Many thanks

Adam 

@adamr can you send me your number, IMEI, address and DOB please so I can verify your account and look into this for you. 

Lookout

Thank you for the quick reply I have sent a PM

Scout

Hi there, trying to make an insurance claim for my samsung s7 edge. My insurance company requires proof of purchase on company letter head paper with purchase date and date of purchase/upgrade and my IMEI number.. I went in store to upgrade my phone and can't seem to find any proof of purchase. 

Thanks!

Hi Dannyhilldrup 👋 Can you PM me your full name, number, IMEI number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Where did you purchase this phone? Who is your insurance with? Martin. 

Top Liked Authors