Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Trying to get Proof of Purchase

Scout
Hi, would you be able to help me out with getting proof of purchase for my insurance claim? Thanks
Posted From Huawei G7-L01

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you?

hi i also require proof of purchase so that i can provide it to apple to unlock my apple id

please help

3 Moderator

@aaronmahler Could you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll help you out 👍

Scout
Good morning,

I'm looking for the same. Proof of purchase for my IPhone 7 Plus. What information do you need to be able to send me one please?

Cheers
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
hi there I really need some help with getting my phone usage three have not been helpful when i called they said they made the request for it but 5 days later no response from the department that deals with this. I called up three yesterday with the man saying wait a few more days which I don't have I'm really annoyed right now. pls help
Posted From Android 2.0

Lookout
hi there ive called three for proof of usage 5 days ago still no reply or help when I called last night pls help.
Posted From Android 2.0

Lookout

hi good morning

i forgot to state that it was for my phone insurance claim which I need asap. thanks

Posted From Android 2.0
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi there, this can take up to 5 working days. If you need me to check this out for you DM me your number, name, address and DOB 👍

Hi,

I need Proof of Purchase to make an insurance claim. My phone was purchased in 2015. How do I go about getting this?

Thanks, Imogen