Roaming

Lookout
Hi Just Landed in Manchester from Dublin and we have no phone roaming or data? Can you help.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

Re: Roaming

3 Moderator

Hi David, we are aware that some of our customers are having difficulty making calls and sending texts at the moment. Our priority is to resolve this and we're working on it as we speak. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Lookout
Any idea when this will be resolved. I have people to meet here and have no way of contacting them or using maps to find my way around.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout
I'm in Denmark and Three network is down for the last 5 hours, what's going on?
Posted From Samsung SM-G925F

Scout
I am in London and having the same issue all day, even when I was above ground and turned the phone on and off and the mobile data on and off I still have no mobile service for the past two hours!
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

We don't have a time frame, David. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Scout
Well if yous could get it sorted by the morning that'd be great cause I don't think i can manage a full day in work without hiding in the jax on the internet
Posted From Samsung SM-G925F

Lookout
I can't understand how there is a roaming issue. I just got back from 2 weeks in Spain last Sunday and there was no issue there.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Lookout
Hi Rachel. Still nothing. Is this issue going to be fixed?
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi davidmccusker, were working on resolving this as soon as possible. Can you take a look at this link here and let me know if this improves your signal 👉 http://bit.ly/2wLOCNa

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter