Proof of usage

I requested proof of usage by calling you guys on 30/11/17 when I lost my phone. I'm waiting on it to be able to make an insurance claim. When I did this I was told that it would be up to 48 hours before one was sent out.

I waited until today and called again and have been told that the request was sent but that it takes up to 72hrs to be sent.

Can you confirm how long it takes and that a request has actually been sent? At the moment, this form from Three is the only thing holding up my claim.

Thanks.

Re: Proof of usage

3 Moderator

Hi PeteW a usage report can take up to 3 working days and it's sent to you by email. i can check your account here if you PM your number, address and date of birth. Rach

PM sent.

3 Moderator

Just go back to your PM. 

Scout

Hello, 

Im not sure how to use this site, but I also need a proof of usage how do i obtain one?

3 Moderator

Hi @liyalodnon, can you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you now?

Scout
I have contacted Three sooo many times requiring proof of usage, yet they keep sending me contract details or final bill. My insurance company require this document for a claim, what can I do
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi Ramandeep,

I can send you this directly. Can you PM me the name, address, date of birth, number & the IMEI of the phone please. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter