Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Proof of usage

I requested proof of usage by calling you guys on 30/11/17 when I lost my phone. I'm waiting on it to be able to make an insurance claim. When I did this I was told that it would be up to 48 hours before one was sent out.

I waited until today and called again and have been told that the request was sent but that it takes up to 72hrs to be sent.

Can you confirm how long it takes and that a request has actually been sent? At the moment, this form from Three is the only thing holding up my claim.

Thanks.

Re: Proof of usage

3 Moderator

Hi PeteW a usage report can take up to 3 working days and it's sent to you by email. i can check your account here if you PM your number, address and date of birth. Rach

PM sent.

3 Moderator

Just go back to your PM. 

Hello, 

Im not sure how to use this site, but I also need a proof of usage how do i obtain one?

3 Moderator

Hi @liyalodnon, can you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you now?

Scout
I have contacted Three sooo many times requiring proof of usage, yet they keep sending me contract details or final bill. My insurance company require this document for a claim, what can I do
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi Ramandeep,

I can send you this directly. Can you PM me the name, address, date of birth, number & the IMEI of the phone please. 

Scout

Hello, I am also in desperate need of proof of usage for my phone, my insurance company needs proof that includes the IMEI. I cannot claim on my insurance until I send off the document.

3 Moderator

Hi helen1 👋 I can help you with this. Can you PM me your full name, IMEI number of this phone, address and date of birth so I can access your account? What exactly did your insurance company request form you? Was this a proof of usage or a proof of purchase?