Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Problem with BuyGameCredit

3 Staff

You're very welcome @fpascussi I'm delighted this got sorted for you! Pop back to me if you need anything else. Have a great day! Bob

Hi Three_Bob

Similar problem for me here. I have used BuyGameCredit in the past (I think like 2 or 3 months ago) and recently tried buying from them again using my credit but after I enter the verification code I get  the "usage restrictions" message. I contacted BuyGameCredit who informed me the transaction was being denied on the Three side and that I should get in touch with you guys.

Could you help me sort this out? 

FYI: I have prepay credit (~50 EUR) and was trying to buy a 20EUR gift card for Xbox.

Cheers,

Javier

3 Moderator

Hi Javier, can you check out all the info on getting game credit here: http://bit.ly/2vrBJLSn and let me know if you need any more help on this?

Thanks, I took a look and I think have followed all steps correctly (in fact, I've been able to purchase using my credit before).

As mentioned, I tried today and got a message saying that"my account has been flagged for usage restrictions". I contacted buygamecredit and they opened a ticket and then informed me the restriction came from Three so... here I am asking how to solve that 😊

Thanks
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Can you PM your number please and I'll have a look into this for you?

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>