Scout

Problem porting my old number

I recently switched from prepay to bill pay and was given a new sim with my new phone and I was told I had to port my old number. I followed all the steps but it seems that the port has only half worked. When I text/call people it comes from my old number which is what I want but when they text me it comes to my old phone. Does anyone know why this is happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted From Apple iPhone
Scout

Re: Problem porting my old number

I have the same problem, and nobody's able to help me solve it.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Hi guys 👋 Could both of ye send on your full name, number,  address and date of birth and I'll check this out ?  

If you could send those details in a private message please 👍

Scout

i called 1913 and got this problem solved! only waiting for my phone to change now Smiley Happy)
Posted From Apple iPhone

@linluwis Glad you're sorted, if you need anything else you can get back to us here 👍 

Lookout

I have a similar but not exactly the same issue in that I recently ended my Three contract due to changes to my contract with which I didn't agree. However, I wish to keep my old number (which was from an O2, and hence now Three, account). If I now move my account to a prepay SIM card can I get back my original number?

Thanks.

Hi ciaoster,

You'll be able to keep your number if you move to Prepay, we can switch the number over for you 👌​​​​​​​

Lookout

Hi Three_Joolz

So can I just say this in the 3Shop? Or must it be done online? If in the 3Shop, should I bring my old account number?

Thanks.

Dave.

Scout

Hi, having the same problem since Monday. Any info / help would be great. Please and thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

@ciaoster Yes exactly just let the store know what you've told me and they'll help you with it 😊

@Gorey0408 Can you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll take a look at this for you? Rach 😊

Top Liked Authors