Highlighted

Problem porting my old number

Scout
I recently switched from prepay to bill pay and was given a new sim with my new phone and I was told I had to port my old number. I followed all the steps but it seems that the port has only half worked. When I text/call people it comes from my old number which is what I want but when they text me it comes to my old phone. Does anyone know why this is happening? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Problem porting my old number

Scout
I have the same problem, and nobody's able to help me solve it.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi guys 👋 Could both of ye send on your full name, number,  address and date of birth and I'll check this out ?  

3 Moderator

If you could send those details in a private message please 👍

Scout
i called 1913 and got this problem solved! only waiting for my phone to change now Smiley Happy)
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

@linluwis Glad you're sorted, if you need anything else you can get back to us here 👍 

I have a similar but not exactly the same issue in that I recently ended my Three contract due to changes to my contract with which I didn't agree. However, I wish to keep my old number (which was from an O2, and hence now Three, account). If I now move my account to a prepay SIM card can I get back my original number?

Thanks.

3 Moderator

Hi ciaoster,

You'll be able to keep your number if you move to Prepay, we can switch the number over for you 👌​​​​​​​

Hi Three_Joolz

So can I just say this in the 3Shop? Or must it be done online? If in the 3Shop, should I bring my old account number?

Thanks.

Dave.

Scout
Hi, having the same problem since Monday. Any info / help would be great. Please and thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

@ciaoster Yes exactly just let the store know what you've told me and they'll help you with it 😊

3 Moderator

@Gorey0408 Can you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll take a look at this for you? Rach 😊

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter