Porting Issues

Lookout

Hi there, I signed up for a new contract with Three on the 12th of September over the phone. Few days later I received my new phone + new sim card. I rang 1913 to get my old phone number ported onto the new sim. When I called out the long number from the sim to the agent, he told me that they had sent me the wrong sim, that the 6th & 7th number should be 03 and not 05. He advised me to go to the shop and get a new sim. I did that and obtained a card with the 03 and rang again to get my number ported. It was done in few seconds, sorted.

On the 4th of October I received a text to tell me that I had reached my data allowance. I knew something was wrong and rang 1913. They told me my new contract had never started, I'm still on the old one. Since I've rang and been to the shop but nobody seems to be able to get my number ported. It looks like the problem comes from the fact the my old contract was a corporate one and I'm trying to move now onto a customer one. Every time I ring, they tell me to wait few hours and it will be sorted but it never is. Please help, I don't know what to do anymore.

Re: Porting Issues

3 Moderator

Hi Nathalie 👋 I'd like to get this sorted for you. Can you send me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth and I'll take a look and we'll see what's going on? Ashlee 

Lookout

Hi there, I got my old phone number finally ported onto my new sim this morning. But I'm wondering if my new contract has finally started. Can someone help me with this please? Thanks in advance. Smiley Wink

3 Moderator

Hey @NathalieCork 👋 I'll certainly check this out for you. Can you send a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth please? Mairéad 👍

Scout

Im having the same issue i ported from tesco to three and i got the alert yet i still cant make calls or receive calls

i cant even call 1744

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter