Opt out of new contract change

Scout
I received notification yesterday of the contract change via text message. I rang 1913 yesterday on my way home from work and spoke with a lovely agent. I explained that this change would impact on my budge and explained that I wanted to opt out of contract. I have been a bill pay since 2011.
Well, what was to follow can only be described as a honey nut cluster of incompetence. I was advise that I had to port away by 19th May ( that's do-able) but on arriving home I established that they ceased my account! Wow! Thought I was the one ending the relationship.
Anyway 2 days now being passed from kiran, dimple, deek**bleep**, salu, saul, Clive, Ellen, deek**bleep** again and the dimple and still not passed on to tech support!having been given a case ref number ☹️ Chat transcripts are actually haliarious to read but no one will actually help. I have shut down the device a billion times, manually applied the network settings blah blah but still no service!
Other agents on the chats have disconnected the chats. All I want is to bring my number to another provider can this be still done? Is there an actual tech support section? Surely there are Sla's in place! i am absolutely shocked at the lack of "support". Here's hoping that at some point my service will be restored so I can move else where! Oh and the agent on the call stated that my phone would be unlocked "rest assured"
Can anyone help??
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Opt out of new contract change

Hi Firesprung, I'll check this all out for you. Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??