Number Porting

Hi I'm out of contract on 02/04/2017 I wish to port my number over to pre pay with yourselves can I do this before the 2nd as this is a Sunday?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Number Porting

Hi there 👋 You'll need to get a prepay SIM first, if you can pick one up we can follow this up with you 👍

I'm out of contract on 10/04/17,I'm moving to another mobile provider (A)how long will it take to port over my number and (B) do I have to wait till the final bill is taken out of my account before I will be allowed to transfer my number
Posted From Android 2.0

Posted From Android 2.0

?
Posted From Android 2.0
Highlighted

Hi Mcdowell42 👋 Can you send me a private message with your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can look into this for you? Martin. 

[ Edited ]

Hi I'm out of contract on 03/04/2017 I wish to port my number over to pre pay with yourselves can I do this as soon as possible please as I am disabled waiting on surjery and the hospital does not have my number. Thank you.

Hey riocht1 👋 You'll need to get a new Prepay SIM card with an 083 number on it. Once you have this we can then request to move your number onto the new SIM card 👍 Mairéad

Hey riocht1 👋 You'll need to get a new Prepay SIM card with an 083 number on it. Once you have this we can then request to move your number onto the new SIM card 👍 Mairéad

Hello Mairead, I have the new 083 sim card.

Perfect, I'll get back to your private message 👍

Hi my contract is up, I bought a 3 sim and want to port my old number onto it? My old sim is cancelled so I can't change over the number online. Thank you
Posted From Apple iPhone

Hey Keithodonnell 👋 Can you send on a private message with your mobile number and you new temporary number? Can you also confirm your address and date of birth? Mairéad

How do I private message you mairéad? Thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter