No contact regarding bill increase

Scout

I have a bit of an issue and you guys have been helpful previously so I thought I would ask your advice please.

For the past 2 years I have been changing my address on my three account to my current address and I get a text to say it has been done, however when I log onto my three it still shows my old address.
This moves me on to the next issue, regarding a letter I should have but did not receive about a change to my contract.

I have been away in australia since 24th march and on my return I had a conversation with a friend about a change in contract that three are doing.
I knew nothing about this as I presume my letter went to my old address.

I actually want to cancel my account now and tried to do it today on the number my friend gave me on her letter.
I spoke to eoin in cancellations who said I had missed the deadline and basically told me 'tough'

How was I meant to know of this deadline with no letter received or being in Australia?
I have travel documents and evidence as in cell providers to prove I wasn't in the country.

Please could you tell me where to go from here as i am not happy being put on a higher tariff and feel like I had no choice.

Thanks in advance
Posted From Android 2.0

Re: No contact regarding bill increase

Hi caraghsma, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Lookout

i am also having this issue i never received my letter 

Lookout

i am having a similar issue only i am in ireland and it was posted to the right address but was not deliverd to me

Lookout

Three_Brogan wrote:

Hi caraghsma, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??