No contact regarding bill increase

I have a bit of an issue and you guys have been helpful previously so I thought I would ask your advice please.

For the past 2 years I have been changing my address on my three account to my current address and I get a text to say it has been done, however when I log onto my three it still shows my old address.
This moves me on to the next issue, regarding a letter I should have but did not receive about a change to my contract.

I have been away in australia since 24th march and on my return I had a conversation with a friend about a change in contract that three are doing.
I knew nothing about this as I presume my letter went to my old address.

I actually want to cancel my account now and tried to do it today on the number my friend gave me on her letter.
I spoke to eoin in cancellations who said I had missed the deadline and basically told me 'tough'

How was I meant to know of this deadline with no letter received or being in Australia?
I have travel documents and evidence as in cell providers to prove I wasn't in the country.

Please could you tell me where to go from here as i am not happy being put on a higher tariff and feel like I had no choice.

Thanks in advance
Posted From Android 2.0
Highlighted

Re: No contact regarding bill increase

3 Moderator

Hi caraghsma, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

i am also having this issue i never received my letter 

i am having a similar issue only i am in ireland and it was posted to the right address but was not deliverd to me

Three_Brogan wrote:

Hi caraghsma, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter