Scout

Never received notification of price increase

Hi

I never received notification of price increase on my contract and the first I was aware of it was when I was charged the increased cost this month. I am now being told I can't get out of my contract unless I pay the penalty as the 30 days of the non existent notification has passed . Anyone else have experience of this?  as far as I am concerned there is no agreement for taking the increased cost from my account.

DK

Highlighted

Re: Never received notification of price increase

Hi DK, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll look into this. 

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Scout

Hi- I'm in the same boat.

I've heard that I should have received a text message or a letter but I did not. The post goes to my Mother's house and she assured me nothing came.

We can not afford another 5euro on our contract - that is too much, it is high enough as it is.

Can you please tell me what is the process, as I will not be able to afford this and I certainly can not afford an early exit fee.

Thanks

Avvybear

Hi avvybear, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll look into this. 

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Scout

Never received notification of price increase- buyer beware

So basically because I never received the imaginary letter that was never sent I am stuck with this price increase? That is the response I am stuck with  ?

For anyone contemplating ever joining 3 I will strongly discourage them from making that mistake given this shoddy customer service practice.

As already asked for in the PM I am requesting proof of postage , receipt of letter and acceptance by me of this price increase. Please and thank you? Looking forward to receiving all of the above.

DK

Scout

Re: Never received notification of price increase- buyer bew

Same boat as DK. Same excuses given. Was asked for proof that it was not delivered. Now I am asking for proof that it was delivered. can you provide?