Highlighted

Never received notification of price increase

Scout

Hi

I never received notification of price increase on my contract and the first I was aware of it was when I was charged the increased cost this month. I am now being told I can't get out of my contract unless I pay the penalty as the 30 days of the non existent notification has passed . Anyone else have experience of this?  as far as I am concerned there is no agreement for taking the increased cost from my account.

DK

Re: Never received notification of price increase

Hi DK, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll look into this. 

Scout

Hi- I'm in the same boat.

I've heard that I should have received a text message or a letter but I did not. The post goes to my Mother's house and she assured me nothing came.

We can not afford another 5euro on our contract - that is too much, it is high enough as it is.

Can you please tell me what is the process, as I will not be able to afford this and I certainly can not afford an early exit fee.

Thanks

Avvybear

Hi avvybear, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll look into this. 

Never received notification of price increase- buyer beware

Scout

So basically because I never received the imaginary letter that was never sent I am stuck with this price increase? That is the response I am stuck with  ?

For anyone contemplating ever joining 3 I will strongly discourage them from making that mistake given this shoddy customer service practice.

As already asked for in the PM I am requesting proof of postage , receipt of letter and acceptance by me of this price increase. Please and thank you? Looking forward to receiving all of the above.

DK

Re: Never received notification of price increase- buyer bew

Scout

Same boat as DK. Same excuses given. Was asked for proof that it was not delivered. Now I am asking for proof that it was delivered. can you provide?

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??