Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Mobile internet issues.

Navigator

Hi.

My 3G/4G disappeared around three weeks ago.  I’ve had numerous contact with support via 3, culminating in a new SIM being sent out as no actions were effective.  The new SIM has the same issues, no mobile internet.  I’ve tried the SIM in another phone, with the same issues.  Everyone seems a bit stumped, including myself.

I popped into the local Three store and they gave me yet another SIM, which is not allowing me to register it.

It seems fairly clear it’s an issue with my account rather than the phone, but no-one seems to know exactly how to rectify it.  Believe me, I’ve done everything that would generally rectify this issue with no joy and followed the direction of various Three online staff without any luck.

It’s incredibly frustrating and I’m not sure what to do next.

Posted From Apple iPad

Re: Mobile internet issues.

3 Moderator

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. So am I right in saying that even another SIM in the phone is affected? How long have you had he phone itself? 

Navigator

About a year.  Just to add, the problem is the same in various locations - not just where I live.

Posted From Apple iPad

3 Moderator

It's seems like it could be the phone itself, what kind of phone is it? 

Navigator

My SIM in another phone has the same issues.  The mobile internet for my number just seems to have been cut, for whatever reason.  I have an iPhone 7 Plus and tried my SIM in a spare 5s we have.  It still didn’t give me internet access.

Posted From Apple iPad

3 Moderator

I'll take a closer look at this from an account level. Can you PM me your name, address, date of birth & number please? 

Highlighted

Navigator

Will do, thanks.

Posted From Apple iPad

Navigator

I’ve been sent a replacement SIM but it’s the wrong one.  It starts with 8935302, the activation page says it should start 8935305.  I’ve been without mobile internet for a good three weeks now and would like it to be resolved soon please.

Posted From Apple iPad

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 This type of SIM is correct with your type of account. Are you able to put this request through or are you getting an error message? 

Navigator

It’s giving an error message.  ‘You must enter a SIM number beginning with undefined.’

Posted From Apple iPad