Loyal Customer

[ Edited ]
Scout

Hi,

I have been a loyal customer of 3 since the year 2000 when the company was known as Digifone and later O2. I have never once received a free upgrade despite being on a bill pay plan since 2012. It has come to the point where I may have to finally leave the network as there is no incentive for me to stay. I was due an upgrade since Saturday, 8th April but was told I would have to pay €199 for a Samsung Galaxy S7 on another 24 month plan having signed a 24 month contract in July 2015. I currently pay €45 per month which, is a lot for a student. Do long term loyal customers who have never once failed to pay a bill no longer matter to 3? I was in contact with the upgrade team earlier and was told the price plans were fixed and it was no problem if I left for another mobile network. What happened to old fashioned customer values where they would do their utmost to retain and improve the experience for the consumer? I think it's time to leave and take my business elsewhere.

Regards

Paul

Re: Loyal Customer

Leader

Well Said Paul

Very well put although I do fear your resoning will fall on VERY deaf ears.

And some of those Ears, I think have Very Little between them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Re: Loyal Customer

Hi there, if you can send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, I'll look into your options. 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??