Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Internet coverage

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hi there, I did restart but it doesn't work internet still. As mentioned before I'm abroad (Italy) and I need internet. The think is I see I'm connecting on Vodafone IT and my Girlfriend 3 IT. I checked your Android setting but it looks obsolete. I have a LG4 - H810. I notice the phone mentioned I have this phone number: **bleep** but my phone is **bleep**. Could you help me please?

Posted From LG H810

3 Community Manager

Sorry @sparttom it sounds like your issue is different from the one discussed above as you're abroad at the moment. 

You should both be connecting to 3 IT, can you try manually selecting the network in your settings? Also is your girlfriend getting internet service when she's on 3 IT? 

There are some troubleshooting steps on this blog about roaming, can you check it out and let me know how you get on? - http://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Roaming-with-Three/ba-p/21927

Pathfinder
So far so good here anyway. (Im at work) 4G+ . I'll see later when im home what it will be like. 👍👍
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Cheers @Siobhan, we'll be here til 8pm this evening 😊

Navigator
Well I have acquired a new phone yesterday, LG4 - H810. I contacted 3 times your services, and the guy told me that it wad linked to the national outage, which I told him not... I entered the APN setting prided here:
http://ask3.three.ie/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.dll/,/?New,Kb=ROIWebportal,Ts=ROIWeb,T=Casedoc,varset_Cat...)
And reboot, now having intermittent connection with other providers, only 3G with no data with Vodafone IT ( Italy) and 4G with Data with Wind, but not 3 IT like my girlfriend whose got data.
Posted From Sony F5121

3 Moderator

Hi @sparttom, I'd like to take a look at that for you. Can you pop me a PM with your exact address and I'll take a look and see what's going on? Ashlee