Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

International roaming addon

Navigator

About two weeks ago I contacted you to report the fact that I have been put on International roaming as an addon with a charge of €10 recuring, I was told this was an error and it was removed. A few days later it is back again, can you please remove this as I have never requested this, I only have a desktop computer and would never use this addon. If this is not done and I get charged for this I will cancel my account and will not pay any outatanding bills. Also I see that I am now permanantly roaming on O2 and while I have been assured I will not be charged I am not confident this is the case, please sort this.

Mike

Re: International roaming addon

3 Moderator

Hi @Guesetto, can you PM your number, address and date of birth please and I'll check this out for you?

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Edited. 

3 Moderator

Can I also have your full name please? 

Navigator
Michael Allen

3 Moderator

I'll need you to private message this info, we can't accept this publicly. Go to the private message tab under this thread.

Navigator

This problem is still ongoing, I am still on International data roaming (active) despite being told it is resolved.

3 Moderator

Hi there,

This has been removed from your account when requested. Can you send me a screenshot of this? 

Navigator
[cid:4998ad22-5f39-480f-bb7e-6460f6102c17]

3 Moderator

Just got back to your PM.