Billpay
Unsure of the Billpay plans, addons or need an update to your account? Pop into this section to get advice, information and help.

Imternet DREADFULLY slow and cutting out

Navigator

I just got myself into a 24month contract but instant regret has hit when internet started cutting out even though it says I have internet. Mostly on public transport, 4g is displayed but no or little internet. This happens 4-5 times per my 40 minute bus trip and lasts for 2-5 minutes ie. Unbearable. This was my 4g speed today.Screenshot_2017-10-05-08-56-02.png

Posted From Android 6.0

Re: Imternet DREADFULLY slow and cutting out

3 Moderator

Hi @marcelol151, are you experiencing this in one area or many locations? Is it just data that's affected? How are your calls and texts?

Navigator
Its in all areas of Dublin, driving through cabra, walking around in Rathmines. It cuts out even though there apparently is 4g or HSDPA signal. Calls and texts are fine although I did have a text failing to send once. Only on this bill pqy for a few days and so many problems I never experienced with Meteor, and I was paying 30euro over there and 60 here. Disgraceful.
Posted From Android 6.0

3 Moderator

Can you PM your details please?

Navigator
What details ? Name address etc ?

3 Moderator

Can you PM your number, address and date of birth please?

[ Edited ]
Navigator

*Edit: Personal info

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Is it just data that's affected? How are your calls and texts? You have posted your details publicly so can you deleted them here and send them in PM?

Navigator
Answered that on the thread, it is just data.Thanks

3 Moderator

Can you send your number, address and date of birth again in PM please?

Re: Internet DREADFULLY slow and cutting out

Navigator

This hasnt stopped. These screenshots were taken at the Docklands train station, and on the docklands-m3 parkway train. This is unbearable and comreg will be notified with a structured complaint as well as legal action taken as three is breaking this contract as this is simply not a proper service. Ridiculous

Edit: I tried to send in the photos on this 3 connection but unfortunately I cant even complain on your forum with the internet you "provide".Screenshot_2017-10-06-16-10-01.pngScreenshot_2017-10-06-15-53-03.pngScreenshot_2017-10-06-15-52-56.pngScreenshot_2017-10-06-15-52-00.pngScreenshot_2017-10-06-15-51-11.pngScreenshot_2017-10-06-15-49-04.png

Highlighted

Re: Internet DREADFULLY slow and cutting out

3 Moderator

Hi Marucha 👋 I've just sent you a PM. Ashlee 👍

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter