I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Scout

I have enough cash credits to purchase 500mb broadband, but each time I try to buy an add on, I get the message that the service is unavailable. This is extremely frustrating! Been trying for days no, to no avail.

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Explorer

Same here, been trying for weeks. Would someone please do something about that!

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Hi there, how are you trying to buy the add on? Is it through your My3 account or through 1744? 

Scout
It's through My3 acount and for almost a week, I've been gettting the ''service unavailable'' message each time I try to purchase it.

Explorer

Three_Brogan wrote:

Hi there, how are you trying to buy the add on? Is it through your My3 account or through 1744? 

I log on to My3,

in the 'My account balance'-box I click 'Get a boadband Add-on'

after some loading time I get a page saying

Buy Add-ons.

Sorry, there's been a problem.

We know a bout it and are working hard to fix it.

Sometimes, perhaps a week ago or so, I managed to achtually choose what Add-on I wanted.

But alas - got an error mesage then (different from the one above).

Please help.

- Tom.

Hi folks, if you PM me your broadband number, name, address and DOB, I'll get this checked out. 

Explorer

Despite several PM, giving details over and again, no change.

Three technical staff: Pls get someone to fix your Website!

Or is it just me? Did anyone recently buy a broadband add-on via the THREE website?

Hi @tom22159, this is been checked out and we'll get back to you as soon as we've an update.  

Explorer

Well, this was more than three weeks ago. Haven't heard anything since. Tried almost every day but cannot buy add-on. Still comes up with

There is a problem:

• This service is currently unavailable.

Please try again later.

Anyone actually working on this problem? I wonder...

Staff

Can you ring 1913 option 1 and then option 3 and you'll be able to do this by phone? 

Explorer

Hi Fiona,

Calling 1913 doesn't seem to work from Germany. And I won't be in Ireland before the next summer.

Explorer

Three_Bob wrote:

Can you try calling +353833333333 for this @tom22159?

Hi Bob,

Thank you very much, this worked for me. The _very_ friendly lady at the help line transferred me to the number which I cannot reach while beeing abroad.

This way I could finally buy the broadband add-on I wanted.

Aww I'm delighted to hear this @tom22159 Smiley Happy Be sure to pop back to me if you need anything else! Have a great weekend and enjoy your time in Germany! Bob

Explorer

Will do, thanks for your help!

Lookout
I have had the same experience as the above users for at least 3 months now. It's driving me crazy. Topping up online is no problem but I can't buy a broadband add-on online. Everytime I ring 3 to buy the add-on they express disbelief that I could be experiencing this issue and speak to me like I'm a complete idiot!!
Eventhough I've spoken to them so many times about the same issue, they still seem to think that there's no issue with their website. It's so so frustrating. I just rang them there now to do the same thing again and the automatic service eventually told me to ring back after 8am and hung up on me.
Its 6.30pm Sat evening.
This is worst service of all time.
Posted From Sony D2203

Explorer

I'm afraid, I couldn't agree more. I managed to buy an update for 30 days (see posts above) by phoning Three's international number and after doing some explaining they then put me though to internal number which normally cannot reach from abroad. But what a nuisance! Why can't they get their website right? I got 2 days left on the current add on and wish to buy a new one. Online I just get

There is a problem:

• This service is currently unavailable.

Please try again later.

It's been like that for months. Time to find a new provider.

Explorer
Frustrating!!!
Unable to buy add-on broadband
Has been working for 3-4 yrs now, but now I'm getting same as above
' This service is currently unavailable please try later'

Who do I phone to get this sorted
Posted From Apple iPhone

Hi Guys, Have you tried calling 0833334444 to buy an add-on for this? 

Explorer

Sorry but that's beside the point. Why don't you just get the website right!

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??