Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Leader

I feel your PAIN............................................COMPLEXITY she says ......................................INCOMPETENCY  I say.........................................ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF FOUR COULD FIX THIS.

IT is basic programming ......................................  IF YOU GIVE ME ACCESS TO YOUR SYSTEMS I WILL SORT IT FOR YOU THREE.........................................  AND FREE OF CHARGE

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash cre

Any news? Still not working! How professional are you?

Leader

No ITS STILL NOT Working .............................  But then this is only DAY 202

Highlighted

Leader

Day 203

Simple answer: they are not professional, they don't even come close to being amateur. A problem that has been around for the best part of a year has still not been resolved even though it affects multiple people. Follow my example: dump Three and switch to a normal mobile provider. Three = SNAFU.

3 Community Manager

The issue adding broadband addons through My3 is being worked on, but in the meantime we can add one for you if you PM your details @SteveC

Wow, Three is working on 'the issue'. Purely out of curiosity, is this the same 'working on' that Three told me and others about more than 200 days ago? And why do you need a PM with personal details to solve a problem that is obviously yours and not mine? Your My3 website simply does not work for add-ons for many people, but does work for everybody for top-ups. Get the picture now? People are very angry and, like me, walking away from the shambles at Three. I would have thought that this would be a matter of urgent concern for any normal company. Yet here we are, more than 200 days down the road, and Three is still "working on it". SNAFU indeed!

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter