Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Coverage in Letterkenny

3 Staff

Can you PM your broadband number, address and DOB and I'll have our tech team take a closer look at this for you? 

Anonymous

Coverage is really poor again.

The broadband device is powered up and the display indicates strong Wifi coverage.

On my phone, I can connect fine to the mobile broadband connection. But nothing works.

So I was advised to go to : 192.168.1.1

logged in with admin credentials

Then I have to manually connect to Three roaming. After this internet access wasn't too bad. But it has started to get worse. So much so that we are just having to use our phone's 3G.

The coverage has been terribly inconsistent for weeks now. We have been told that there was upgrade work going on, but this seems to be going on for ages. It's laughable at this stage that you can justify charging customers.

A letter to the Ombudsman could be on the cards soon. It really is that frustrating.

Sort it out!

3 Moderator

Hi tickles23, can you PM us your broadband number, name, address and DOB, I'll take a look into this for you. 

Coveragei

Anonymous

I have had no coverage for 3 days ,I'm being charged 35 euros for fresh air and I'm getting sick of it 

Posted From Acer Iconia B1-710

Re: Coveragei

Anonymous
Makes me laugh,,,on every post,,email us your location lmao,how can u do that when you can't get a signal

3 Moderator

Hi Annoyed, where is this happening for you? I'll check out the location, Rachel 

Anonymous
No connection last night again this morning ,,had ten days of this,,,its not good enough

Anonymous
Lol Rachel,,,,where do u think its happening,,as I'm on letterkenny boards I'd think that was a dead giveaway

Anonymous
All u need to tell me is * there's work going on in letterkenny and it will improve soon,,,soon being the last 3 months

Anonymous
From September 2013 April 216 I lost connection twice,,,,,,now its regular,,,
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>