Coverage at home

Navigator

May be Three can look into deploying some of these in there big upgrade to fill some of the gaps in the network. 

Alcatel-Lucent's lightRadio lightradio Then maybe I can hold a conversation while at home.

Re: Coverage at home

Legend

Its a samsung radio network so you doubt there will be any Nokia equipment going into it

Hi there, We are continuing to invest in The Big Upgrade nationwide and more info can be found here - bit.ly/1NCM8D4  If you'd like me to look into anything, can you PM your account details please and I'll be happy to help?  Rachel 

Hi Ken, 

How long as the service been like that at this address?

Thanks, 

Julie 

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hi Julie,

Since we moved in, July of 2015

Staff

Can you take a look at this checklist on our Community, and let me know if that helps? - http://bit.ly/1JnNiES. Just want to make sure some of the phone settings are as they should be.

Highlighted

Navigator
Hi Fiona,
I went through this list in October, My setup is set a listed, I also deleted all the default APN's and added the specified APN. Wife and Neighbours have the same issues. When leaving the area everything is fine again.

Hi there,

I'm going to get this checked out by the tech team.

Our technical team will need to view the location of the sites/masts your service uses. Are you happy for us to do this?#

Can you also PM me a number that you're reachable on for our tech team to keep you updated?

Thanks,

Brogan

Navigator
PM Sent

Thanks Ken, I've sent this on to our tech team who will be in contact with you soon. Thanks, Julie D.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??