Billpay
Unsure of the Billpay plans, addons or need an update to your account? Pop into this section to get advice, information and help.

Changing Plan to €30 Plan

Lookout

Hi,

I would like to change from my current contract to the €30 All You Can Eat 30 euro per month rolling plan. My contract's full term is up so I'm no longer bound to that. How do I go about changing my plan? 

Thanks,

Martin

Re: Changing Plan to €30 Plan

3 Moderator

Hi Martin, 

If you PM me the name, address, date of birth & number I'll sort this out for you 😃 

Scout
Hi,
If you top up by €30 on prepay do you automatically get the all you can eat bundle i.e unlimited free calls and texts to all numbers & unlimited data?
Thanks, Colette
Posted From Android 2.0

Leader
You still get plan if you top up by €30, you just won't get the text saying it.
Posted From HTC M8

3 Moderator

Hey @Colette1 👋 @TetraxSonic is correct, you'll still get the benefits when you top up by €30, let me know if you need anything else 😊

Highlighted

Scout
Thank you both! Smiley Happy
Posted From Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Have a great day @Colette1 😊

Lookout

Hi again, 

I'm just wondering do I need to top up by 30 euro now that I have paid my final bill? And how do I do that? Because in My3 it's still showing as being a billpay customer. Or have I begun the 30 day rolling contract now with my final payment? 

Thanks.

Martin

3 Moderator

Hi Martin, your number is on the SIM only plan for €30 a month. The SIM only plan is a Bill Pay plan and doesn't require you to top up. You will still receive bills. You can find all the details of the plan here

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter