Cancelled contract

Scout
Hi I cancelled my contract on 9th of March and just​ received my bill,is this my final bill as it doesn't mention anything on it?Also my3 is still saying my contract ends April 2018
Posted From Google Nexus 6P

Re: Cancelled contract

Hi @PhilipF,  you can give our dedicated team a call on 1800818021 for this. 

Scout
Trying to get through to the number is ridiculous,I tried multiple times before I gave up and got sorted through live chat..I'm just asking for clarification that my 30 days notice was entered into the system on the date I cancelled.
Posted From Google Nexus 6P
Highlighted

Hi PhilipF 👋 If you send me a private message with your full name, number, address and date of birth  I can access your account and check this out for you, Martin 👍

Scout

Hi Three,

same question here. I cancelled my contract in March 2017 and would like to be sure that after paying a complete bill in March, the new bill I received in April 2017 is the last one (I left the country and want to close my bank account).

My old number is not recognized by your system so unable to get in touch or access My3.

Thanks.

@eduizquierdo The bill you received in April, does it say Final Bill on it with the date your account closed? Rachel 

Scout
Hi Rachel, I saw the charge in my bank account , unable to log into My3 to download the bill as system doesn't recognise number I had. It was less money than my monthly fee. Thanks !
Posted From Apple iPhone

It was more than likely your final bill but I'll need to double check for you. Can you PM your address and date of birth please? I'll need this for validation purposes as I removed the details above. Thanks 👌

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
HTC or Sony??