Re: Cancellation

Hi there, you will need to give our dedicated team a call to discuss this further on the 1800 number provided on the letter you received. They will go through this in detail with you. There are delays at the moment due to a high number of calls. Keep in mind, you have up until the 3rd of April to contact us to discuss this.

You can give us feedback by taking a survey.
It pops up on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
Need to send me a PM? Click here.
Pre-order the new Galaxy S8
Scout

Can you cancel the contract in a three store? Sick of waiting .... 1 hr one morning 15 min the afternoon. Half an hour , 23 min and line was dropped. !!!
Posted From Samsung SM-N9005

Hi aoifejones, if you are affected bu the recent contract change, you will need to give our dedicated team a call on the 1800 number provided in the letter. They can go through all the details with you and make all the relevant changes. We are experiencing delays with getting through to our dedicated team at the min. I appreciate your patience with us. 

Scout

The 1800 number doesn't ring! On hold or cut off on 1913! I will be trying again but if I don't get through soon, I will be contacting three via post to cancel!!
Posted From Samsung SM-N9005

To discuss and make any changes to the account in relation to the recent contract change, you must get in contact with us by phone. Can you please try again, later? You will get through to someone to discuss this in more detail.

Lookout

Lads seriously as a call centre worker myself I can tell you you're just going to have to suck it up and hold their obviously busy don't take it as a personal affront. And other tip when you do get through dont be whinging about how long you had to hold it's not that persons fault and they can't fix it.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F
Lookout

But the customer isn't always right. hats an incredibly entitled point of view.
Posted From Samsung SM-G900F
Lookout

Like everybody else I have been unsuccessful trying to contract three just seems to me they couldn't care less about their customers I have made up my mind now at this stage that the four of us are terminating our contracts and taking our custom elsewhere.
The execution of these changes has been a major cock up,those in charge need to consider a career change as they certainly don't seem to understand that the days on walking on people are well gone.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

Hi Hugh19651995, there are delays at the minute getting through due to the high volume of calls. I appreciate your patience with us at this time. 

Lookout

Already fourth day tried to contact 3 team. I think it is a trick from 3 - they provide tel number and informed that customer have to contact for cancellation. But this number Out Of Order of not answered.
Leader

I would also advise you contact COMREG and lodge a complaint. The service is free and if enough people do so then they might actually listen.

consumerline@comreg.ie

Lookout

Already fourth day tried to contact 3 team. I think it is a trick from 3 - they provide tel number and informed that customer have to contact for cancellation. But this number Out Of Order of not answered. 

Lookout

Customer rights agency advised I can seek legal advice and apply via court small case. Is it the only way I can contact your company?
Leader

I would Imagine so by the looks of it.....................................and I would say they will be extremely busy !!!

Lookout

I think the training Three personnel receive is Keep apologising say thanks for being so patient but in reality do nothing
As per instructions last night from Three I went for the online chat asked the person to cancel my contract oh what a waste of good time
Reminds me of Fr Jack apologising and they pressed the Thank you for your patience
at least five times
In the end it proved to be a complete waste of time as in between the apologies I was told to ring the wonderful customer care number
Anyhow at about three thirty this afternoon after a forty minute wait I eventually managed to terminate my dealings with three unfortunately my wife and children must go through the same in order to cancel their contracts. Rang my new provider an hour back an acquired a very good deal which provided far superior benefits for five euros cheaper
My advice to you all is don't bother procrastinating just cancel and move on.
Oh and by the way I apologise and thanks for your patience!
Posted From Apple iPhone
Scout

I have tried numerous times to call over the past few days. I rang the minute the lines opened this morning and current I'm still on hold since 8.30. I have tried at different times everyday this week. With the amount of complaints about this does it not show that there is a problem with the 1800 method. I know there are a high volume of calls. Is there a high number of staff to deal with the queries. I was going to stay with three but not so sure anymore
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F
Leader

Or Maybe they have an alterior motive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   If you cant get through you cant cancel................  And I dont think three expected such an outcry from what they consider the peasent classes Smiley Frustrated

Hi Janby1, I do apologise about the delay in getting through to our dedicated team. We are experiencing delays due to the high volume of calls. I appreciate your patience with us. You will need to give our dedicated team a call to discuss this further. They will go through this in detail with you.  Keep in mind, you have up until the 3rd of April to contact us to discuss this. 

Lookout

I meant to comment earlier but skipped my mind. Well eventually after all of the frustration this past week my wife and adult children got through to the 1913 number and and as off now we are all with a new provider. Ironically if the people at three had gotten the finger out all of the bother we were subjected to should have been avoided. I also observed that in spite of everything they are still spewing out the same rehetoric
We appreciate your patience we apologise don't worry you have thirty days ring the dedicated number my God do they think we all came down in the last shower
Anyhow thank God I'm finished with them and if the rest of you have any sense you will do likewise unless you enjoy being drip fed the party line
Posted From Apple iPhone