Re: Cancel contract

Pathfinder

Its  the following contact details customer.first@three.ie

Posted From Apple iPad

Scout
I have being trying to contact by phone and web chat to cancel my contract but it has been impossible. This is not acceptable. The letter I received in the first place contained incorrect info. I have taken screen shots of my attempts to use the chat function. I would like 3 to contact me to explain the situation.
Posted From Apple iPhone

i, I tried to cancel my contract today but my request was rejected. The letter stating the price hike came in the post on March 10th 2017. Today it 6th April 2017 meaning I am still in the 30 day period from when the notification letter arrived. My contract says " (4) An undertaking referred to in paragraph (1) shall, not less than one month prior to the date of implementation of any modification to the contractual conditions proposed by the undertaking, notify its subscribers to that service of— (a) the proposed modification in the conditions of the contract for that service, and (b) their right to withdraw without penalty from such contract if they do not accept the modification. (5) The Regulator may specify the format of notifications referred to in paragraph (4). (6) A subscriber referred to in paragraph (4) may withdraw from his or her contract with the undertaking or provider without penalty if he or she does not accept a proposed modification referred to in paragraph (4). " I want to cancel my contract and It has not been more than "one month" since I was notified. Three are violating the contract terms by not allowing me to cancel. They should have used registered post so that I would have got the notification in time. They keep going on about it being all over social media but I wasn't aware of this. They are not satisfying there contractual obligation by not allowing me to cancel my account without paying a fee. The customer help line are being very aggressive and condescending. One of them said " You could have cancelled before today". In my contract it is stated that I have 30 days to do this. That's the point.

Leader

I think you should contact COMREG regarding this asap...............................

consumerline@comreg.ie

I contacted ComReg yesterday and have emailed thru my formal complaint after getting nowhere with them on the 3rd. ComReg are looking into this and told me to come back to them of I have not heard from Three within 10 days
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

Scout

Have you heard back from Comm Reg? 

Pathfinder
Nope nothing yet

I got an email from Three on Friday. Basically they have allowed me to cangel my contract without penalty and text me a phone unlock code. As of yet it hasn't worked so I was back on Three chat today. Tried again just now and still no luck unlocking my phone and I have no more attempts left so will be back on to them tomorrow. In theory I can leave but haven't been able to so far.
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

Leader

Hi @LizD

Thre havent "allowed" you anything that you are not fully entitled to !

It is shameful the tactics used on people.

Scout
Hi can anyone tell me can you block ur phone from calls,texts,data for 24 hours
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN

Scout
Not my phone but my son's thank u
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN

3 Moderator

Hi @Mandy, I just got back to your PM 😊

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or