Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Cancel contract

Anonymous
Hi Three
Can any of you help me.
My contract with 3 is up on the 18th of September 2016.
I know that I have to give 30 days notice.
However, I am not sure how best to do this.
Part of your website says that you have to do so in writing, it emphasises this in bold letters.
But elsewhere under conditions it says you can call.
I want to do everything right, so the contract does not renew.
Please help. I wasnt able to find any email address on the website. When I clicked on email form, the web text came up, which is not what I want.
If I need to cancel by snail mail, what postal addresd will I use, and to whom will I address it to?
I sm keen that this letter is reieved, as I dont want to be told that I have not given proper notice. Thanks.
Posted From Samsung GT-I9060I

Chosen Solution

Re: Cancel contract

3 Staff

You can give your 30 days notice Sona here. Send on your details by PM and I'll note it for you, just need  your number, address and DOB. 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Staff

You can give your 30 days notice Sona here. Send on your details by PM and I'll note it for you, just need  your number, address and DOB. 

Anonymous
Hi Thanks v much. Ill do that☺
What does pm mean.
Sona.

3 Staff

A PM is a private message. If you look underneath this comment, you'll see an option to "Send Private Message".

Select that & enter the details Smiley Happy

Hi I rang to cancel my contract re letter issued, after a 40 min wait I got through and gave the girl my details, she put me on hold while she organised it. The phone was cut off then. Do I have to call again and wait all over again, this was my 3rd time calling 

Posted From Apple iPad

I have received a letter stating there will be changes to my contract, I do not accept these changes and have been trying to phone the 1800 number provided but I am unable to reach anyone.

It comes back call failed or rings out.

Can you advise me on how to proceed?

Explorer
I too wish to cancel my contracts. I do not wish to speak to anyone as I don't have the time. Is there a cancellation email address I can use?
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Staff

Hi Cynthia1971, can you send me a PM with your name, number, address and date of birth? I'll check this out.

3 Staff

Hi LeonaM, you will need to give our dedicated team a call to discuss this further. They will go through this in detail with you. I do apologise about the delay in getting through. There are delays at the moment due to a high number of calls. Keep in mind, you have up until the 3rd of April to contact us by phone. 

3 Staff

Hi dazcord, you will need to give our dedicated team a call about the recent contract changes. This can only be done over the phone. Please keep in mind that you have up until the 3rd of April to get in touch.