What's your *got to have* next phone?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I'm loving my Galaxy S6 Edge but it's getting close to upgrade time and I'm not sure what my next phone will be.

I'd love to hear your opinions, what's your *got to have* next phone going to be?

Re: What's your *got to have* next phone?

Leader
@Three_Sheena You should get an S8. That display looks out if this world 😍😍. I also love the new aspect ratio
Posted From HTC M8

Community Manager
It's definitely on the list @TetraxSonic, that infinity display is mouth watering!

Also considering the Huawei P10, I've heard great things about it. Anyone reading this using a P10? Would love to hear your thoughts Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Legend

The XZ Compact, (hopefully TBA on 31 August) All the camera tech of the XZ Premium but not the size.

Looks like the model number is

G8441 (Snow Silver, Twilight Pink, Horizon Blue) 

Now which colour to get??

Community Manager

Not a massive fan of smaller phones, I love a good big screen Smiley Happy The Xperia XA1 Ultra looks amazing though, may need to keep an eye out for that one and add it to the list Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
Legend

Shes looks too big for me to handle :-)  BTW down to 360€ over on the sony website (with choice of colours)

I like the camera in my phone too much to sacrifice it over the size of the screen, but in fairness people get used to any size of phones.

Leader
I get the appeal of smaller phoned, like the Sony's compact range. I just don't like the sub par resolution.
Posted From HTC M8

Legend

The last compact wasnt a premium compact.

The one being announced in IFA should be a proper sony compact, only smaller screen (and battery) but rest of the specs the same

I know this is nostalgia speaking but a big part of me wants to give the new Nokia 3310 a whirl for old time's sake Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Legend

Watch out you dont get a Fakeey Johnny one of them click were selling them!

I think Littlewoods/CPW/argos have/will have the Genuine Nokias

I might have posted images on how to check

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
World Photo Day Competition 📱