Re: Urgent unlock code needed

Explorer

Hi, I am 10 days now waiting on a new unlock code. I was provided with the same unlock code yesterday which didn't work. My husband has tried his SIM in my three Phone and as expected it does not work as it is network locked. Can you please let me know what is happening as I am going round in circles. I am also awaiting a reply to my question in relation to an email address for my complaint. What exactly are Three doing to remedy this?

Solution
Accepted by topic author EB
‎09-06-2017 02:02 PM
Explorer

BROGAN HAS FIXED MY PHONE!!! Hallelujah and thank you very much. It did say network locked but I tried your solution twice and then it worked!! How in the name of god.

Happy to help EB. If you need anything else, please let me know. 

Scout
Hi, I'm having a problem getting unlock codes for my old phone
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN

Hi @Brendan2, What issue are you having? How have you applied for the code? Ashlee 

Scout
Hi Ashley, yes I applied for a code and even went into the local 3 shop, was told I would get an email within 14 days, have been waiting over a month and a half
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN

Can you pop me a PM with your mobile number, address and date of birth along with your full name and the IMEI of the phone you were looking to get unlocked and I'll take a look at that for you? 

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
World Photo Day Competition 📱