Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Urgent unlock code needed

Explorer

Hi, I need to have my Samsung S6 unlocked urgently. I am switching networks and now cannot be contacted by my children. I have sent my details to Rachel. Can anyone else help? I cannot be without my Phone in coverage and I have been disconnected from Three this morning.

Chosen Solution

Re: Urgent unlock code needed

Solution
Accepted by topic author EB
‎09-06-2017 02:02 PM
Explorer

BROGAN HAS FIXED MY PHONE!!! Hallelujah and thank you very much. It did say network locked but I tried your solution twice and then it worked!! How in the name of god.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

I'll come back to your PM as quickly as I can @ED and check this out for you. Rach

Explorer

Hi, I received the unlock code and it said network unlock unsuccessful. I tried the code 3 times. What do I do next? Thanks

Explorer

Hi, this still hasn't been resolved. Can someone please look into it? The unlock code I received yesterday by email has not worked.

Explorer

Hello? Can i get a reply? My phone is locked. 

Posted From Samsung SM-T800

Explorer

Hi is anyone going to fix this, this evening or is it just going to drag on. The unlock code provided by three was 'unsuccessful'. 

Posted From Samsung SM-T800

Explorer
Hi can someone give me a number to call to get this sorted as I cant seem to get answers on this forum
Posted From Android 2.0

[ Edited ]

Hi @EB we've replied to your PM there. We'll need to contact the manufacturer again and I will be back to you as soon as we have an update. Rach

Explorer
Hi I've spent all day chasing three for an answer and gotten absolutely nowhere. Can someone explain why this is taking so long or pass on the manufacturers details to me
Posted From Android 2.0

Explorer
It's day 6 now and I have no unlock code. I've been told since last Wednesday that three have to go back to the manufacturer. However I don't have use of my phone. This really isn't acceptable as three have caused this issue. I'll be looking for a replacement phone and escalating this if this issue isn't resolved today
Posted From Android 2.0

Staff

We have to wait for the manufacturer to come back to us with the unlock code. As soon as we receive it from then we'll be in contact right away 👍

Explorer

Hi Karen, that is the reply I've gotten from Three since last Wednesday. Can someone actually pick up the Phone to the manufacturer and have this resolved today because I have gotten absolutely no timeline as to when this will be fixed and in the meanwhile I have had no compensation from Three. I keep receiving the same answer from different people. This could drag on indefinitely given your responses.

The manufacturer generates the code and I will get back to you once we have heard from them.

Explorer

Hi, I spoke to Carol who has told me that your back office generates the code. If there is an issue generating this can I be provided with a replacement Phone. Also Samsung Ireland have said this should take no longer than 48 hours to provide.

Explorer

Hi, can you please provide me with an email for your complaints dept. Com Reg have advised me to make a formal complaint and as I am no longer a three customer I cannot do this online via your website as my number is not recognised.

Explorer

Hi, Com reg have advised to me make a formal complaint to Three regarding the handling and non resolution of this issue. Can you please let me know what email address I can use to forward a complaint. As I am no longer a three customer, yet my Phone is still locked by Three, I cannot fill in any of your online forms.

Hi EB, I have gotten back to you by PM in relation to this.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
World Photo Day Competition 📱