Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Urgent unlock code needed

Explorer

Hi, I need to have my Samsung S6 unlocked urgently. I am switching networks and now cannot be contacted by my children. I have sent my details to Rachel. Can anyone else help? I cannot be without my Phone in coverage and I have been disconnected from Three this morning.

Chosen Solution

Re: Urgent unlock code needed

Explorer

BROGAN HAS FIXED MY PHONE!!! Hallelujah and thank you very much. It did say network locked but I tried your solution twice and then it worked!! How in the name of god.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

I'll come back to your PM as quickly as I can @ED and check this out for you. Rach

Explorer

Hi, I received the unlock code and it said network unlock unsuccessful. I tried the code 3 times. What do I do next? Thanks

3 Moderator

Hi @EB, I'll check this out and get back to you. 

Explorer

Hi, this still hasn't been resolved. Can someone please look into it? The unlock code I received yesterday by email has not worked.

3 Moderator

I'll come back to your PM as quickly as I can @EB  Rach

Explorer

Hello? Can i get a reply? My phone is locked. 

Posted From Samsung SM-T800

3 Moderator

@EB I've replied to your PM 👍 

Explorer

Hi is anyone going to fix this, this evening or is it just going to drag on. The unlock code provided by three was 'unsuccessful'. 

Posted From Samsung SM-T800

Explorer
Hi can someone give me a number to call to get this sorted as I cant seem to get answers on this forum
Posted From Android 2.0