Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Upgrade choice

Lookout

Hi, I wanna ask whether you'll bring back Huawei Mate 9 back or not? because I am currently eligible for upgrade and that phone came up into my mind when thinking of upgrading but when I searched online and ended up in your forum, I saw that the Huawei Mate 9 was exclusive only online back in March so I was sad about it. Anyway, I wish you bring it back... although if it's not, I would like you to choose for me between huawei Mate S or P10 Plus on which one is better. I am in love with bigger screen since I have Samsung Note 4 as of now. 

Posted From Samsung SM-N910F

Chosen Solution

Re: Upgrade choice

3 Staff

Hi @Cluadette01, @billbond4 has some great points there too. If you follow this link it'll take you to a website where you can type your phone into the search bar to find out everything about it. It may help you make up your mind too: http://bit.ly/1b0kJFZ

We don't ahve any plans to relaunch Mate 9 but keep an eye on our  website for more info on new devices and plans. Karen 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
What do you like more in smartphones, battery, camera, screen size?

Posted From Android 2.0

Legend
I would go with P10 plus as camera is better, it's a newer phone so you will updates

Posted From Android 2.0

Lookout
Well I'm more or less looking for style in a smartphone plus battery life wise since I'm into gaming in mobile phones. Screen size? well, this is hard I actually dont know whether I like bigger or smaller screen size but I prefer bigger size but ill probably get use to it once I have the phone for a few weeks, hopefully. Camera can also be included when I'm looking for a new phone but I use it less. I saw the review of both phones in YouTube and I am unable to choose between both phone... . Maybe the p10 plus? Ugh I don't know.

Lookout
Phones*

3 Staff

Hi @Cluadette01, @billbond4 has some great points there too. If you follow this link it'll take you to a website where you can type your phone into the search bar to find out everything about it. It may help you make up your mind too: http://bit.ly/1b0kJFZ

We don't ahve any plans to relaunch Mate 9 but keep an eye on our  website for more info on new devices and plans. Karen 

Lookout

Long story but I have made my choice I`m picking P10 Plus Smiley Happy. Thanks all! ^^

3 Staff

Excellent choice @Cluadette01, glad you came to a decision. Have a lovely day! 😁