Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Samsung S8 G950FXXU1AQF7 update

Navigator
When is G950FXXU1AQF7 being sent out. That was the June update. It's almost July. And every other network already has QF7! Do I have to do it myself by changing csc or will you release it soon! I need a secure phone! Also why is your 4g network so slow! I've been getting speeds of 1-2 mb up and down the past 3 weeks! We're has the 70mb gone to?
Posted From Samsung SM-G950F

Re: Samsung S8 G950FXXU1AQF7 update

3 Moderator

Hi @IREWolfman, this software has been tested and should be released by Samsung in the coming days. Whereabouts are you experiencing these speeds?

Navigator
Slogger, Westport, Mayo. On holiday. My parents house. Speeds drop from 70
to 1 meg. H+ and lower aren't even worth using. Speeds are less than 1mb.
At home in letterkenny speeds are fine.

3 Moderator

Can you send some screenshots of the speeds you're getting please?

Scout
Hello my galaxy s8 does not have navigation bar on/off switch button option in the navigation bar menu why? I set the phone up 3 days ago and it is g950fxxu1aqed and it says it is the latest firmware no update available? Is there a problem or just do i need to wait the update ?
Yes there is NO hide unhide setting in my menu right now is this the latest update or latest update still didnt come to my phone ? And when it comes, will it be hide unhide setting ?
Anyone help please thx
Posted From Samsung SM-G950F

3 Staff

Hi @DeviL, Can you DM me your details along with the IMEI of the phone so I can check this out for you?

Scout
Hello i have sent you my IMEI thank you

3 Staff