Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy J3 - Network Unlock Code

Lookout

Hi, 

I need a network unlock code for my Samsung Galxy J3. I tried everything but every time, I have a negative answer from Three. Now I'm living in Belgium and I need my phone for another network. 

I tried with this link twice: 

https://apps.three.ie/contact_form/unlockcode

And I had this answer: 

"We’ve received your request for the Network unlock code; however, we’re unable to issue one to you at this time.
The information you supplied to us via our online form was either incomplete or does not match the information we have registered to your account. At this time we ask that you resubmit the network unlock code form at http://www.three.ie/unlockcode, ensuring that all of the required fields are completed in full.

Then I tried with this link: 

http://www.three.ie/web/help/unlock-request/

And I had the answer: 

"The IMEI 35xxxxxxxxxxxx was never registered to a mobile number account. Please contact us to register the device. If the IMEI is used with a Prepay number, there must be a top up of 150 euro on the account after registration, excluding free credit, before the unlock code can be provided. You can verify your IMEI by dialling *#06# on the device to be unlocked.
If your device is locked to another network (e.g., Vodafone, Meteor), you must contact that network operator to obtain a network unlock code.
If you ever need to network unlock another device then you can submit the unlock request online.
Just fill in the request form at http://www.three.ie and we'll get in touch."

I have a prepaid number since June 2016, I spent more than 150€ on it and I am sure of the IMEI I provided. 

The smartphone is a Galaxy J3, model number SM-J320FN, serie number R58H70BCPLD. 

I bought the phone a few months with a Three offer on it after I had the sim card from Three directly. 

I don't know what to do anymore. I really need help! 

Thank you very much! 

Aurore

Chosen Solution

Re: Samsung Galaxy J3 - Network Unlock Code

Solution
Accepted by topic author Aurore
‎17-04-2017 07:46 AM
Lookout

Kelly was fantastic in the resolution of my problem. She advised me well to find a solution and now my phone is unlock!!! Thank you very much for her help!! 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @Aurore, can you PM your details and I'll check this out for you now?

Highlighted

Lookout

Hi Kelly, 

Thank you very much for your answer. I sent a PM. Smiley Happy

Solution
Accepted by topic author Aurore
‎17-04-2017 07:46 AM
Lookout

Kelly was fantastic in the resolution of my problem. She advised me well to find a solution and now my phone is unlock!!! Thank you very much for her help!! 

Lookout

I have a similar issue, Was told by 3 that it would take 4 -14 days to get an unlock network pin. They have to email the phone manufacturer. Is there any quicker way? It's a Galaxy Trend.

Lookout

they sure don't make it easy to switch network

Lookout

I take it all back, I got he code then next day by email.

Hi 3user 👋 I'm glad to hear you got sorted.  If you need a hand with anything else please let us know 👍

Lookout
Can you please help me out? Requested my unlock code for prepaid Samsung J5 with IMEI but received Email saying unable to provide it at the moment. I have spent more than €150 on Credit.
Many thanks, Tara.
Posted From Samsung SM-J510FN

@taraymond PM me with your number, IMEI number, address and date of birth and I'll check up on this for you 😊 Rach

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Thanks a mill Rachel.
DOB: *****
IMEI: 3*******************

##- Please type your reply above this

Can you select Private message and send those details again please? I've edited the info to protect your privacy. Rachel 

Lookout
Apologies Rachel but I can't seem to find the PM option

Navigator
I am in exactly the same position. When I switched networks I had no choice but to buy a new phone as my unlocking code for my original phone hadn't come through despite 2 online requests over a period of 10 days. A week or more ago I called the helpline & was told my IMEI number had never been registered against my name . I need help fast to unlock the phone I purchased in a 3 store but so far am up against a brick wall .... any advice ???
Posted From Apple iPhone

No worries, Tara. Underneath my reply you'll see the option to PM, it says "Need to send me a PM, Click Here" Rach 👍

@hknorris, can you send me your number, IMEI number, address and date of birth so I can take a look for you? Rach

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
User Kudos Count
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter
World Photo Day Competition 📱