Nokia 6

Navigator

Hello. 

I've been waiting to exchange my phone a Nokia 6 in a three store. The Nokia 6 phone has been unavailable for the last 3 to 4 weeks and thus I have had no phone during this time. There has been no indication of when it's coming back into stock in any store in Dublin from calling around to these stores. 

I also see that you have removed it from the online store and even before this it has a "shipping in 5 days" note beside it. 

So, when is there new stock coming in or am I going to be without a phone until some nondescript date?

Posted From Sony D2403

Re: Nokia 6

3 Moderator

Hi @seanleavy, just to confirm- you are looking to purchase a Nokia 6 or you have one now that you are looking to exchange?

Legend

Its out of stock until November

Navigator
Hi Kelly.

I bought a Nokia 5 through a retail three store which had a screen issue. They changed it but I requested at the time to exchange it for a Nokia 6 They agreed thankfully provided I do not open the packaging of the Nokia 5 and leave it untouched in the interim. The problem is that there is no stock and no indicator of when the Nokia 6 will return to stock.

I have an unopened Nokia 5 that's waiting to be exchanged as agreed by the store but I've no other phone until this happens. It's quite frustrating since the information I have received over the last month about new stock arriving has been ever changing with no real concrete details. Even when ringing around Dublins three stores there's little info.
Posted From Sony D2403

Navigator
What's your source for this billbond?
Posted From Sony D2403

Legend

Someone who knows a lot about Nokia/HMD in Ireland

3 Moderator

We won't have the Nokia 6 in stock until mid October. Have you asked the store that offered you this exchange would they be able to offer you a loan phone? 

Navigator
Wonderful. So I have 27th of September from the three store(who have lied multiple times already about dates and have been dishonest before), mid October from an agent here and November from somebody with an "insider" tip.

None of this helps

It's small claims or bust from what I can see. It's been ongoing since this thread on boards.ie: http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057780470/1

I've also made a complaint through your complaint department but only got an unhelpful response back after a week

Pretty terrible service. Will you have to be taken repeatedly to the small claims court before you don't drag your feet with refunds?

If the phone isn't arriving till October then that's what I need now, a refund. This is a joke. I'd rather get the money back and go somewhere else but I know since the return policy is so bad I'll have to go small claims court and probably lose since they already exchanged the Nokia 5.
Posted From Sony D2403

Legend

Wont the shop give you a refund on the Nokia 5 so you can buy a phone that you get ?

Navigator
Not easily. I'm working crazy hours a week currently so my partner has to go to the store to extract blood from the stones. Since she's not from here shes not too up to date on our consumer laws that threes terrible refund policy is skirting.
They refuse refunds for anyone who politely asks from what I can see
Posted From Sony D2403

3 Moderator

I can look into this for you. If you pop me a PM with your details I'll check this out, 

Legend

yeah I know what you mean you have to go in and know your rights or else you get the run around.

Maybe get your partner to go to a shop and get her to ring you while shes in there, so you can do the talking.

Might be no harm in giving her the debit/credit card that was used to pay for the phone so they could put the money back on it ( i dont know shops policy on refund ,but I assume it goes back onto the same card)

Navigator
Thanks for the replies billbond.
Posted From Sony D2403

Navigator
Pm conversation went nowhere. Could've done without thr time wasting and a generic response that could've been made without requesting personal info and making me recount my situation again.
Posted From Sony D2403
Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Top Liked Authors
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter