Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Now Available for Pre-Order

3 Community Manager

Actually, hold that thought, it's possible that it might be the 128GB version after all! Checking it out now for you

Explorer

@Three_Sheena Here's hoping. The other thing that had been throwing me was that 6GB of ram. To the best of my knowledge, it was 4GB of RAM with the 64GB storage option, and 6GB of RAM with the 128GB storage option.

If it is the 128GB storage option being shipped, I'll take back all I said about 3 gouging on price due to exclusivity at launch!

3 Community Manager

Delighted to confirm that it is 128GB internal memory on the P10 Plus! Thanks to @Chuck_Norris for the heads up, and Three.ie has been updated now Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Explorer

Nice one @Three_Sheena! I take it all back. Selling the phone at €50 less than the RRP set by Huawei. Even more delighted now!!! Roll on the 12th when they start to ship. Hopefully it'll be next day delivery.

[ Edited ]
Explorer

Last and final question @Three_Sheena, I promise. I'm most likely being paranoid, but I just want to make sure that my pre-order of the Plus is still showing. Can I pm my account info for you to have a look for me please?

3 Moderator

Hi @Chuck_Norris pop us a PM with your order number if you'd like me to check this out for you. 

Explorer

Thanks @Three_Julie_D. PM sent.