Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Now Available for Pre-Order

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Exciting news: The Huawei P10 and P10 Plus are now available for pre-order online, with prices starting at €99. 

The P10 Plus will be exclusive to Three customers, for the month of April only. 

huawei p10.png

The P10 and P10 Plus sets the bar for smartphone style and craftsmanship with the first hyper diamond-cut finish on a smartphone. The Leica Dual Camera 2.0 will also push your pictures to another level with precise facial detection and dynamic illumination.

Pre-order your Huawei P10 and P10 Plus online by 3pm on April 3rd to get a free limited edition Premium Photography gift pack* with:
• USB-C adapter
• Super car charger
• Power bank
• Super-charge cable
• Tripod selfie stick

premium.jpg

Another bonus with the Huawei Mate 9, is that you can avail of Huawei’s Gold Member VIP Service**, which means customers receive a three year warranty on their device, a three month screen guarantee (covering one free screen replacement) and a three month product replacement. 

Huawei popped into to the Three head office today to show us the new devices, and we were really impressed! The camera is particularly spectacular. 

DSC_0457 (2).JPGDSC_0462 (2).JPG

To learn more about the P10 series, and to see key specs, see our blog

*While stocks last

**Terms and conditions apply. The Gold Member VIP service is subject to eligibility criteria and HiCare applications must be made within one month of purchase.

Re: Huawei P10 and P10 Plus Now Available for Pre-Order

[ Edited ]
Explorer

@Three_Ashling Did you manage to get to play around with both the handsets? If so, would you have a preference for either? Did you notice any differences between the cameras?

3 Moderator

Hi Chuck, I didn't notice any major difference, they both look really slick Smiley Happy The pictures I took looked really good, so clear!

Explorer

Thanks @Three_Ashling As I'm sure you know from all my posts, been eagerly awaiting these phones. Just debating on whether to spend the extra on the Plus. Despite my accidentally pre- ordering it.

Highlighted

Leader
The P10 Plus would be worth every cent! It looks amazing! I might just go and pre order it 😊😎
Posted From Huawei CUN-L01

Explorer
Oh I totally agree @TetraxSonic. I had been waiting for the S8 to come out, but it's gonna be exorbitantly expensive. I've pre ordered the Plus accidentally. I was going to cancel the order, but feck it. I reckon the phones worth it.
Posted From Sony D6603

[ Edited ]
Explorer

@Three_Ashling One more annoying question for you. I'm fairly sure I know the answer to this, but just seeking clarification. The preorder page is saying the P10 plus has 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. I was under the impression as had been said on other threads in here that it's the 64GB of storage version we were getting? Is the preorder page incorrect?

Posted From Sony D6603

3 Community Manager

I'm seeing 64GB internal memory on the pre-order page for the P10 Plus, or are you seeing that on another page? - http://www.three.ie/online/voice/contract/huawei-p10-plus/?src=p

Ninja edit: Just noticed that it says 128GB on this page under the P10 Plus - http://www.three.ie/huawei-p10/#preorder. I'll get it double checked and confirm the memory asap, I'm 90% sure that it is the 64GB version.

3 Community Manager

Yup, you were absolutely right @Chuck_Norris, the online team are getting that page updated now to say 64GBs Smiley Happy Thanks for the heads up!

Explorer

Thanks for that @Three_Sheena. I was hoping it might have been correct, and we were getting the 128GB version, given the price hike.

3 Community Manager

Actually, hold that thought, it's possible that it might be the 128GB version after all! Checking it out now for you

Explorer

@Three_Sheena Here's hoping. The other thing that had been throwing me was that 6GB of ram. To the best of my knowledge, it was 4GB of RAM with the 64GB storage option, and 6GB of RAM with the 128GB storage option.

If it is the 128GB storage option being shipped, I'll take back all I said about 3 gouging on price due to exclusivity at launch!

3 Community Manager

Delighted to confirm that it is 128GB internal memory on the P10 Plus! Thanks to @Chuck_Norris for the heads up, and Three.ie has been updated now Smiley Happy

Explorer

Nice one @Three_Sheena! I take it all back. Selling the phone at €50 less than the RRP set by Huawei. Even more delighted now!!! Roll on the 12th when they start to ship. Hopefully it'll be next day delivery.

[ Edited ]
Explorer

Last and final question @Three_Sheena, I promise. I'm most likely being paranoid, but I just want to make sure that my pre-order of the Plus is still showing. Can I pm my account info for you to have a look for me please?

3 Moderator

Hi @Chuck_Norris pop us a PM with your order number if you'd like me to check this out for you. 

Explorer

Thanks @Three_Julie_D. PM sent.

Haven't found your answer? Start a new topic or
Search the Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hot Topics
How to turn off the Adult Content Filter