Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HTC A9 Stock ruu

Explorer

Hi there,

I recently unlocked my bootloader on my HTC One A9. I'd like to upgrade the software now.. Is there a stock ruu available to download for the Three carrier? 

Thanks

Re: HTC A9 Stock ruu

3 Staff

Hi des_irl, have you checked to see if there is an update available on the phone? What is the current software version on the phone at the minute? 

Explorer
Hi Brogan, current software is a custom build so I can't get an update for it. I'm looking to revert back to the stock software (Nougat preferably) so that I can then update to Oreo in due course..

3 Moderator

Can you send on a screenshot of the Software Update settings on your phone and I'll check this out?

Explorer
Hi Mairead, I don't have my phone to hand, as I left it at home today! Its acting up too, which is the primary reason I want to revert back to the stock software

There was a previous thread looking for the same ruu (http://community.three.ie/t5/Android/HTC-One-A9-RUU/td-p/756052)..

Is there any details I can provide instead of sending this on?
p.s. I am a 3 customer, if that helps. I can PM you my details

3 Moderator

Thanks, I've looked into this and we don't have a stock ROM that we can supply here, you would need to get the stock ROM from HTC directly, or if any other members reading this have a link that they could share, do feel free 👍

Explorer
Thanks Mairead. Can you provide me with the correct version number to use? I've found the HTC download center and now just need to identify the correct one to download
Highlighted

3 Moderator

You're very welcome, it needs to be version 2.18.617.10 😊

Explorer
Thanks Mairead, you've been super helpful!

For future reference for any users who arrive here: http://www.htc.com/ie/support/updates.aspx
This is the link for where you can download this version of the software

3 Moderator

Cheers @des_irl, very handy to know!