Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Android nougat

3 Moderator

Could you PM your full name, number, address and date of birth along with the IMEI of your new phone and I'll have a look 👍

Highlighted

Scout
Just so you know, the update has been out since March and Its mid May now. Unless, your redesigning the update, which you definitely aren't. Literally, everyone has got it or is that the way you tell your customers to get a new phone because you are not bothering with updating old phone. If that so then just let us know because then the customers will know.
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

Scout
Hi. I have a Galaxy S6 edge plus and I'm still waiting for the Android 7 to be rolled out to my phone. Anyone tell me when this will happen. Both my Wife and Son have Galaxy phones one a S6 edge and the other an S7. They both are now running and have been for some time Android 7. Seems no rational explanation for the delay to my phone other than three network slow rollout.
Posted From Samsung SM-G928F

3 Staff

Hi @Gareth, did you originally buy your phone from Three Ireland. Is your phone currently unlocked?

Lookout
Hello... I have a 3 phone but it's unlocked and am using it in Pakistan. Could you give me an idea when I will get the 7.0 update?
Posted From Samsung SM-G925F

3 Staff

Are you not using a Three SIM anymore? You may need to contact the manufacturer for an update of this is the case?